Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:22:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with Garden Club Rep.  (Read 2057 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
fantasia1980

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2007, 02:36:01 am »

Hey all Smiley I seem to be having problems getting inducted into the Garden Club. My problem is that when I call the "representative" up to come and evaluate my yard/ garden, she simply comes over and socializes with my sims. She goes fishing, swimming, plays catch... everything but what she's supposed to. I thought the problem might be a conflict with the InSim, but to my surprise once I uninstalled it, the problem still persisted.:cussing: It's pretty annoying since I was actually very anxious to see what the Garden Club was all about.

Anybody else have this problem? :scratch:
pine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 09:30:45 am »

when you click on her options pop up, one of them is "ask to be inducted into club" so you will have to click on that and then she and a few other people go around to rate your plants etc.  try to have the ladybug and scare crow around i think it helps give you points.  and if you have trees make sure your leaves are all raked up.
tameno8

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 08:20:26 pm »

i had the insim installed and had no problem being inducted, i got 2 wishing wells from them. the problem i'm having is i can't get them to give me a rating on my garden.maybe it all has to do with the insim i'm going to remove "shiver/shudder" my insim and see if that helps.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 11:19:07 pm »

Mine works fine I got rated and the well and have used two diff verions of insim and it still works for me... I used the dest and obj forms of it..  dest form wont let u fish but then once u put the obj one in they shower constantly LOL...

dorkapalooza

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 12:44:53 am »

I didn't have a problem without insim.  But why dont I get leaves?  I want a pile too...  

Buy the new garden decor and put lily pads inypur pond, the lasy and garden club members like all the froo froo.  they do not evaluate any of the previous garden/shrub/trees/fountains etc...

Remember the famous words of Jedi Master Dennis the Menace... "Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.":swst: [/COLOR]

Have A Great Day-  Sara  [/FONT]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: