Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:37:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: changing menus in clothing sections  (Read 2265 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mrbisonm

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2007, 09:51:42 am »

Some questions that leave me without answers after hours of search........

1. I have seen somewhere a place where it explained in details how to change a clothingfile so it was available somewhere else, in another menu. Can't seem to find that site anymore. I didn't need the knowledge then, but today it wouldbe much appreciated.
I want to move some files that show up in the daily clothes only to another menu like the swimwear or nighties menu during the ingame simcreation (create a family). Help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Also I have seen a mod that you were able to see and go to all the corners and rims (borders) of your neighborhood view, instead of being stuck in the middle only. Does anyone know where tha could be?

3. And one last question, is there a place where you can download some nice neighborhoods? I have seen sofar only very few choices.

Hope I didn't ask too many questions for one thread, but I'll pay you a beer, coffee/tea or softdrink if you can solve my questions the next time I'm in your area.

Thanks for helping.

mrbisonm Wink
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 06:54:55 pm »

There are many good tutorials at MTS2, I suggest you do a search there.

3.  MTS2 and also on this site.
mrbisonm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 07:22:05 pm »

Thanks, but not very helpful.
1. I found a way to change the files menu order with the SimPE program. Question Nr 1 is now answered.
2. There is nothing on the subject, neither here nor on MTS2, that concerns the view of the neighborhood expansion, at least not that I have found.
3. If there are any neighborhoods here and on MTS2, I can't find them...........

Like I said, thanks for trying.Appreciated.

mrbisonm Wink
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 08:52:50 pm »

Neighborhoods here can be found in this section:  Communty download section  There are not many but I suspect some are in other sections.

At MTS2, they can be found here:  Nieghborhood & CAS scene  or if you prefer they are in downloads/lots&housing/neighboorhoods & CAS scene section.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 05:08:18 am »

Answer to question two is here: GunMod's Camera Mod 3.1

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
mrbisonm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 08:46:24 am »

Wow, thank you MissDoh and Micco, that was exactly what I was looking for. I only found two neighborhoods on this site, but enough to keep me busy for years on MTS2, that was all that I needed. And the mod is exactly what I was talking about. Now I am happy and you should see my smile on my face......lol. Thank you all, much appreciated.

mrbisonm Wink

Edit: While I am here and you also, does anyone of you know a place of phone downloads. I'm kinda bored with the beige-colored one in the game. I have black and white ones in my home, never seen a beige before......Also are there any new meshes of these (wall and  table models)

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 09:14:24 am by mrbisonm » Logged
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 09:46:21 am »

You're welcome, glad to help.

MTS2 has a few different phone meshes and heaps of recolors.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
mrbisonm

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 11:16:03 am »

Thanks again, lol.....this is about the only place that I didn't look. I will have a closer look at this site from now on, there seems to be a lot of stuff there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: