Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 12:57:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Error Msg with Different Sims have to Delete them.  (Read 1920 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jolee

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2007, 12:05:15 am »

Sorry to bother everyone again with another question. Also sry if I didn't see this posted anywhere else.
I do not know why this is happening but certain Sims when I go to play them has an error come up and I should of wrote it down and still can if You would like...but it says something like Invalid User/Person number 00056 .. then You have to cancel, reset, or delete. And it just keeps popping up until You have to hit delete then the Sim is gone. I have had this happening in Pets and it has continued of course with Seasons. I went to go to the Green Plant Ladies house in the new city and I have to delete her and her daughter to play that house but I didn't save it and they came back.
 Thank You so much for any help You may have..not sure what I did.
 Thank You again, Jolee Smiley
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 12:19:08 am by Jolee » Logged

Animals are really Little People in disguise...:group hu:
lannawnaw

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 12:09:31 am »

I have a similar problem. I took all my hacks out and still i get an error with the Greenman family. My error says that it occured  in object "Controller-Plantman" #28. It occurs even when I am not playing that family, but if they walk by or visit the family I am playing. I wish I could help you. Maybe someone can help us both.:sad7:
Jolee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 12:14:10 am »

Thank You Iannawnaw..I forgot to say that..if any of the Sims that I have problems with..maybe 3-5 now the Greenman family go to visit or walk by that error will come up. And You have to do the same with the delete etc or the error just keeps popping up and the game stays in the same spot.
 Thanks again.

Jolee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 12:21:30 am »

Fixed..sry I was a pain but I thought I had all the not Mods and Hacks out that were not compatable and found out...Yeah I didn't. Thank You so much Squinge for Your list of not compatible post..for me it was the sleeping on community lots and one other can not remember that prevented me from playing the Plant Sims. I do not know if the other is resolved will find out soon. Thank You Squinge..

simcat06

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 03:48:17 am »

I kept on pressing cancel but it kept on popping back up, I then pressed delete but it deleted my sim so when it next comes up press reset. It will stop whatever action your sim is doing but it should stop popping up!!

Check out my new house 24 Maple Drive Here :rabbit:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: