Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:23:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Madhouse -Pilot Episode -PROBLEM FIXED-  (Read 5025 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2007, 08:17:22 pm »

This is my pilot episode of Madhouse, about a teen asylum and focuses primarily on five patients. Whether or not it becomes a series (which its supposed to be) depends on the feedback I get...so I hope you like! And it is also the first video i have every uploaded..so i know its not the best, but im still learning, so please dont be mean. Contructive critism is appreciated though. Any tips or anything else would be great too.  

http://www.youtube.com/v/PXtXyxzsiu8">http://www.youtube.com/v/PXtXyxzsiu8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 05:06:32 pm by xgreydovex » Logged

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 06:57:39 pm »

wow, that's looks really kewl! I'm reading a book about ppl in an institute! and the main charater cuts too! lol but seriously, u should continue!

~Jenny~

"I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let'em all die in exasperation
Have'em all grilled leavin lacerations
Have'em all killed by assassination"
-"Handlebars" by The Flobots
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 08:58:59 pm »

aww thanks! I have practicly the entire first season written out already, i just need to shoot the scenes and edit it...and im on Easter break now, so hopefully i can get a big jumpstart on them.

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
tumle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 08:39:16 am »

this looks interesting. i'd definitely watch the follow ups on this one :happy8:
Pilotpigen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 08:46:12 am »

That was really interesting! I work as a psychiatric nurse, and I most say that you have done a great job! I'm definitly gonna follow this one!

Visit SYNAPTIC SIM'S LAIR

WANT ANY OF MY CREATIONS? FIND THEM IN THE LAIR

I AM NOT A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY ANYMORE - JUST GETTING MY STUFF
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 10:08:19 pm »

ok, so apparently my DVD-rom drive decided to quit working.  As in, its not reading the discs, no matter what kind i put in.  If anyone knows how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.  If i cant fix it in about a week, ill buy a cheap external DVD-rom drive, but that'll set back my ipod and graphics card funds :icon9: I want to get at least episode one up before i leave for my chorus trip. (and i also have my eye on a couple contests Tongue)
why do computers hate us so much? :crybaby:

EDIT: i have finally installed the new DVD-rom drive, and everythings working fine now.  Im going to try very hard to get the first episode up by or on wednesday before i leave, and if not, then ill have to wait until i come back.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 05:09:32 pm by xgreydovex » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: