Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:58:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sims gone nuts..:-)  (Read 3222 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Amica999

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2007, 05:22:45 pm »

Hi there, just installed Seasons and all my Simmies do is taking ats  showers all day, and if they take a break they through waterballoons on each other. Anyone else is having this strange behaviour?:smt120
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 05:55:11 pm »

Yeah, give them a bottle of skin creme, as they're probably going to be chafed as hell from all those showers. :rofl:

Humor aside, check for any hacks in your Downloads folder. InTeen and InSim are good culprits for such behaviour, as could be any number of other hacks. I've also seen reports from others stating that the new shower that comes with Seasons is causing this strange problem too. Just something else to look into.

As for the waterballoon fights, fun-loving Sims really seen to enjoy that blasted activity. Not much you can do other than keep them distracted with other activities.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 06:03:05 pm »

I've had the shower thing too, and read about it other places. It seems to be a game "issue". I haven't had the waterballoon problem, yet. Maybe because I'm still playing winter.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 06:28:42 pm »

It might be because Inteen (probably other hacks too) sends the temperatures soaring. I noticed that before I took it out - didn't let it play long enough to see all the showers though.

No requests please
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 06:37:32 pm »

Well, since Inteen isn't updated for Seasons yet, it would be foolhardy to leave it in. Unless you like turning your game into a flaming pile of poo. But, the shower "issue" has been happening in my game without any mods at all.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 11:36:46 pm »

yeah i have the silly water balloon problem.  it's irritating but until someone makes a hack that stops it you just have to either kick the sims out or never let them sim by themselves.
Amica999

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 07:03:15 am »

Thanks for all the replies and advices. Looks like I have to abandon the Insim for awhile, even though it didn't cause much issues...Hope it won't be long, though..
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 10:49:17 am »

Yes - the shower/bathroom lock-up is rapidly growing in appearance to be a bug.  unless we are talking about a certain non-Maxis shower >_<

get rid of the shower in any case and replace it with the cheapest tub; that will lower the "advertising" for sure.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
simsmad

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 01:42:00 pm »

I have both the shower/bath problem (even the nanny baths all the time and leaves the baby hungry and dirty) and the water balloon problem. I've taken out Insim because I couldn't fish or do any actions in the snow. I'll try taking out Inteen now as well. Off the topic... does any one have a problem with outer clothes? My sims keep putting on their winter clothes as soon as they leave the door whether it's winter or summer.
simsmad

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 01:53:44 am »

Actually, yes, it happened to me before I took both Insim and Inteen out. My sims went to bed and caught fire while sleeping. But it seems to have fixed itself now. They don't catch fire or freeze for the slightest reason anymore. If you took out both Insim and Inteen and it is still happening, then you must have another hack or hacked object that is intervering.

Hope you come right though. Now my game is not throwing all these curveballs at me, I'm having... well a ball playing again. In my humble opinion it's the best and most usefull expansion pack in a while.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: