Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:37:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: SuperHero and Milla - Now WITH HEELS!  (Read 18436 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2007, 05:10:05 pm »

Brought to us by Warlokk, Xenos, Leighkuhn, and myself.....

I would like very much to thank the following people, without them this project would have been impossible for me.  Marvine, for answering tons of questions with particular thanks for the major assit on uv mapping the milla meshes.  Without you, I think uv mapping would have driven me over the edge.   Warlokk and Xenos for creating a couple of my favorite body shapes and allowing me to hack them apart.  And last but not least, brendabond, who agreed to take on the skinning of these meshes in spite of a massive computer crash.  You have saved not only me but everyone else from my miserable attempts at skinning.  - leighkuhn

Recolors welcome.  Please link back here for the mesh.
[/B][/COLOR]

I would also like to thank Leigh for being such a sweetie, and totally putting up with me! LOL And also, of course, the creators and creative minds that put these meshes out and make them things of beauty. Thank you.  - Bren

Instructions:
1.. Please download the file "Leigh's Files".  There is where all the meshes reside.  It's fairly easy to tell which ones you need.   Then download the dress(es) you like.  
2.. I really don't like nippled meshes *ducks* so, I only skinned one for each size.  Please feel free to make more, they are for Formal and/or Everyday catagory, and are SuperheroNIP1 and MillaNipDress1.
3.. The Superhero Sundress is SuperheroHeels1 , the Flame Milla dress is MillaDress1
4.. Enjoy!  You DO NOT need any further meshes, but if you want your gals to stay in this shape, and you want more clothes, please visit Warlokk's Tower!

* Leigh's Files.zip (2161.11 KB - downloaded 1309 times.)
* SuperHeroHeels1.zip (313.23 KB - downloaded 1089 times.)
* SuperheroHeels2.zip (422.7 KB - downloaded 1076 times.)
* SuperheroNIP1.zip (488.05 KB - downloaded 2794 times.)
* MillaDress1.zip (172.46 KB - downloaded 868 times.)
* MillaDress2.zip (292.7 KB - downloaded 834 times.)
* MillaNIPdress1.zip (395.29 KB - downloaded 863 times.)

* Milla ALL.jpg (141.47 KB, 600x465 - viewed 4057 times.)

* PowerGirl ALL.jpg (135.56 KB, 600x452 - viewed 3978 times.)
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 06:05:12 pm »

Wow, Bren, these are wonderful!

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 06:13:33 pm »

Oh these are just fantastic, great work to both of you!  Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 06:16:05 pm »

Great work BrendaBond, I love my sims in heels. * whispers* I don't really like the nipples either not on the every day stuff. But I love the shapes so I don't really care as long as they have some shape ,
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 06:18:52 pm by jaccirocker » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 06:16:58 pm »

*whispers* me neither, that's why I made them nekkid... well, except for special occasions... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
leighkuhn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 06:39:00 pm »

*whispers back*  i like 'em for the nudes, swimwear, some of the lingerie and the occasional sundress.  on a lot of other things they do look silly.  i can only trust that no one will recolor the nipples meshes with leather jackets.........

brendabond - thanks for the beautiful job posting.  i should have added an extra thanks above for saving my butt on that! LOL

Just because I don't care, it doesn't mean I don't understand.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 06:42:35 pm »

LOL No problemo, dears! *hugs all around*
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 06:49:01 pm »

Question:  Any chance you would do a longer dress like the Milla formal with nipples (please no nips if you do, I don't have anything against nipples, but not in dressy clothes) for the curvier girls like the power girl, herione and pinup?Huh??  I am dying for a longer classy dress style for them!  [throws self on ground and wraps arms around brenda's legs as she tries to leave room]

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
kim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 06:51:03 pm »

Nice Job

DLMulsow
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 08:27:19 pm »

Awesome Brenda!  It's about time that Xenos got some shoes on!  Wink
El Pitufo Manitas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 05:59:30 am »

Thanks for making these! I'm always looking for more Xenos stuff! :thumbup:

:spanish:
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 11:13:37 am »

Quote from: Mickey57;614175
Question:  Any chance you would do a longer dress like the Milla formal with nipples (please no nips if you do, I don't have anything against nipples, but not in dressy clothes) for the curvier girls like the power girl, herione and pinup?Huh??  I am dying for a longer classy dress style for them!  [throws self on ground and wraps arms around brenda's legs as she tries to leave room]

Hehehe I'm glad you like them, but I'm only the color artist. Leigh is the mastermind behind getting the meshes hacked up and put together. Smiley
leighkuhn

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 11:51:56 am »

mastermind?! wow. that's like one step below evil genius where i get my own henchmen with matching jumpsuits right?   :toothy8:

okay, really, i do have some similar projects in the works.  right now i've got the mesh for a heroine formal pretty much done, but the animations are off.  those curvy hips just seem to present problems.

this mesh won't be all that different than the ones already put out by xenos and warlokk.  i don't like the way those taper in at the knees so  i've smoothed it out some so it has a more straight drop to the floor from the hips.

some stuff for the classic pin-up, as well as a few more milla and heroine projects are in the works.  

it isn't likey that i'll be doing some of the other body shapes mentioned.  i just don't use the really big boob meshes in my own game and prefer for the moment to stick with stuff i actually use.  besides, if i get too many projects going i get really confused.  just ask brendabond!

Just because I don't care, it doesn't mean I don't understand.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 12:15:07 pm »

LOL Yay! I've been promoted to henchman! *evil laughter*
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 01:34:14 pm »

Great job girls! Leigh, I witnessed how some of this was a lot more difficult than expected and you can be proud of yourself - and Brenda, your textures are lovely!
And then thank you for making more stuff for the Milla bodyshape, it's one of my favourites Smiley
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: