Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:32:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Private: New clothing mesh for Ladies.  (Read 35521 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CBryant911

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2007, 07:14:01 pm »

I Like It. You Done Pretty Good Work!
:goodjob:

Cody Bryant
pamala

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2007, 07:32:32 pm »

Thanks for the new mesh.  It looks great.
DulceMell

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2007, 08:40:31 pm »

Lovely. Thanks Cheesy
C.A.SHaggy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2007, 12:56:17 pm »

Wow Avatar, its great, thanks.

Hello people. A greeting from Barcelona.:blob6:
Brego89
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2007, 03:11:00 pm »

You should be proud of this...worked out great! Thanks
kevinlipimp

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2007, 02:25:19 pm »

these outfits r tite
MohicanTunes
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2007, 06:50:45 pm »

Cute ass one.. I'll try make up something from this!
Thanks Cheesy
sewellh

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2007, 12:15:49 am »

Very sexy. Great work thank for sharing.
carolininha

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2007, 02:49:19 am »

Great job!!! thank you!!

Scary! I'll tell you something, though. There are a lot scarier things than you... and I'm one of them.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2007, 07:46:35 pm »

Kavar:worship:
Love the ladies they would be awesome in my game but so far they dont show up in my game. I am still researching what I could do to get them in the neighborhood. I dont have pets I dont really plan on getting it.

I read the tut on the pets naked body CAS issues but they dont show up in bodyshop for me either, so I cant save them as sims then put them in my game. I even tried to put them in as a family in a lot then package the lot with the sims and do it that way. The only other things I could try would be a reinstallation of my game (TS2& NL *I Loved the bikes and cars so I had to have that EP). I dont know if I will be able to use the girls. If I even package my sims and lots and backup downloads and saved sims then reinstall. Now I am confused....

Great ladies anyway very nice job.
Kavar

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2007, 08:40:01 am »

Quote from: Chopperchic;643665
Kavar:worship:
Love the ladies they would be awesome in my game but so far they dont show up in my game. I am still researching what I could do to get them in the neighborhood. I dont have pets I dont really plan on getting it.

I read the tut on the pets naked body CAS issues but they dont show up in bodyshop for me either, so I cant save them as sims then put them in my game. I even tried to put them in as a family in a lot then package the lot with the sims and do it that way. The only other things I could try would be a reinstallation of my game (TS2& NL *I Loved the bikes and cars so I had to have that EP). I dont know if I will be able to use the girls. If I even package my sims and lots and backup downloads and saved sims then reinstall. Now I am confused....

Great ladies anyway very nice job.

hmm.. the sims themselves are not the download, it is just the clothing they are wearing and the mesh for it.

Light up, Light up, as if you have choice, Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear..
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2007, 12:25:26 am »

Ok heres the problem so far and its very wierd. I apologize if its a long post.
I have tried several things. Its more my problem and might take me a reinstall to fix on my end. I am finding out that this may not be the only thing that is missing. A full reinstall is only thing I havent done so far. I am thinking my game files are to blame.
I have been reading FAQs and trying to follow them to the letter as I try to figure this out.
I have downloaded the rar 2 times to check. You know the old saying K.I.S.S. Nothing was wrong with download.
Now heres the funny thing. They dont show up in Bodyshop at all. They will show up in Game only in Create a family. The thumbnails in the in game Create a family are naked bodies.
So I tried something else... I made a sim with each of the outfits so I could package them from my game and try to get the outfits into bodyshop but that didnt work. When I opened the lot with the ladies in with the S2Pclean installer the people + other Custom content was there but the clothing was not. IOW The clothing files werent listed in the lot package.

I have also put the mesh + recolors in my dowloads folder out of a subfolder then run bodyshop. Tried putting them in a subfolder with mesh and in my saved sims folder but neither has worked. Each time cleaning out game created files like groups cache files and thumbnail files after each time. I have also taken all downloads and saved sims folders out of the game and run the game, and then put files back and run the game again hoping it will see them.

So thats my plan tomorrow a uninstall and reinstall. I will package my lots maybe even the neighborhood (thats a tough one though). Packing just the lots are easier for me. I only got about 5 lots I play in Veronaville so far. I started TS2 in January this year.

I am at least learning alot about the game and learn from my mistakes.LOL:D
Hooligan

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2007, 01:57:36 am »

Desire to...recolor...rising...can't resist...urge to talk...like...William Shatner!

The Sims 2: We're Not for Everyone, But Then 'Everyone' is a Pretty Unrealistic Demographic
dorkapalooza

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2007, 02:20:12 am »

Very Nice, makes me wish I where a sim... I mean I wish I could wear an outfit like that???  anyways what I mean is thanks so much!

Remember the famous words of Jedi Master Dennis the Menace... "Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.":swst: [/COLOR]

Have A Great Day-  Sara  [/FONT]
Darkwolf92

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2007, 07:11:09 am »

Hot dayum son, took one look at these outfits and my heart skipped a beat!!! Nice Job!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: