Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 03:30:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims Life Stories  (Read 2775 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wademilner

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2007, 01:21:22 pm »

Will Sims Life Stories support old outfits? Will it have the ability to import old outfits and meshes? Will the masterful Warlokk make 1 set for the expansion?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 06:17:42 pm »

From what Beos has been saying, Life Stories should support any custom meshes and clothes released for the main game, but it may take a little tweaking of the game itself, I'm not sure.  I don't plan to buy it myself, but I will continue to try to make my stuff base-game compatible, so it all should continue to work with SLS too.  It's too new to say for sure though.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 02:24:36 pm »

I'm not sure if I'll buy it. If I find out that my custom content is compatible I might download the CD image. I enjoy the dynamics of a single family more than working the neighborhood. I also enjoy building houses, working with them for a while and then never playing with them again. Either way this new game sounds like it is for me.
cestmoi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 02:43:53 pm »

Many skins - meshs - objects - and mods works fine with the Sims Life Stories......

CESTMOI
.............FANFAN

Nice to be here..........
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: