Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 01:41:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All Custom content there, but the genetics  (Read 1822 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Amica999

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2007, 02:50:33 pm »

Hi again, I have fixed the prob with the normal cc like furnitures and stuff using that bodyshop trick, but by no means my cc genetics will show. I have removed subfolders AND I have copied the content into the "savedsims" folder. No luck. Somebody please help...I have to poke with Maxis hair, makeups and skins....Please

Please don't leave me alone with that...

The funny thing is that in my old lots the people created pre-seasons look the same...would provide screenshot, if I knew how - but when creating sim or changing appearance, the hairstyles, makeups and accessoiries won't be listed....desperate for a hint.

Thanks, problem is solved
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 03:56:37 pm by Amica999 » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 08:01:26 am »

The same problem being custom objects show up, but no custom hair, makeup, clothing?

Make sure your Downloads folder is spelled with a capital "D" and has the "s".

Downloads - Right
downloads - Wrong
Download - Wrong
download - Wrong
Xtian913

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 09:59:46 pm »

I am currently having the same problem. Everything is in the correct folder, but I'm not seeing any of the custom genetics, like the Bodybuilder or the full-figured female builds I've downloaded. Anybody know why? I currently have The Sims 2 Deluxe & Seasons installed, and I've made sure the items I've downloaded are supposedly possible with only the base Sims 2, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Anyone know?
simcat06

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 03:25:33 pm »

Im having the same problem!!!

Furniture and basically all household objects work.
But no hair, make-up or clothes work. But my sims from before they still are wearing custom hair, make-up and clothes, yet when I go into CAS there is nothing there!!!!.....PLEASE HELP US!!!.... :sad2:

Check out my new house 24 Maple Drive Here :rabbit:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 01:17:35 pm »

Simcat, you already posted twice about your problem do not highjack other people threads on top of it.

I replied to you about a possible solution in another thread you posted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: