Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:41:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My stars are gone... and my sims are crazy  (Read 5429 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mararía

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 02:08:13 pm »

Well, before season I had 'view distance" and "fade distance" in medium and could see everything. I don't understand why it's needed to change those options, making it harder for my RAM and processon to play the game, to get the same effects... I haven't tried to put "fade distance" into high yet... I'm going to try... See you!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 07:59:40 pm »

In my case I have them at high.  If you got the same effect at medium, make sure Seasons installation didn't reset those.
simskin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 02:17:19 pm »

Everything in my game is set to high...but still doesn't work

~ LOST- LOST Visit my story ,,LOST'' on the Insimadult site LOST-LOST~
A story about adventures,betrayal and s*x.
Mararía

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 10:31:41 am »

Quote from: simskin;656811
Everything in my game is set to high...but still doesn't work

Same here... with everything set to high and 'super high', I still can't see the clouds. The sun is sometimes 'cut' just like the photos above. And the stars still don't cover the whole sky they only cover from where the sun gets cut and upper, but not lower...

And yes, I did update the drivers. I never mentioned it because it's so obvious (to do it when there are graphic problems) that I didn't even think to say it.
Mado

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 02:32:17 am »

Hmmm...I havent seen anything in the sky for such a long time now, I didnt even realize the stars, moon, sun, etc. were missing!

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]
Nothing is a mistake. Everything is meant to be.[/COLOR]

:lurk: I like to lurk around the sims 2 boards, so if you see me on one, feel free to say hello! ~Mado.
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 09:22:10 pm »

Oooooh so that is why my stars are gone!!!!!
I was not getting sad because I hoped they would be there some nights and gone on other nights, thinking it had to do with the seasons or weather. But now I realize Ive really never seen them since seasons. Crap- but I see clouds!

Read my story:
Awakening
Thiede won the spot of bassist in: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27739 WHITE CLAUDIA
Mararía

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 10:30:37 pm »

Yes, I know it's been two years, but I still can't see my stars well. I've recently gotten a new computer, with a quad-core processor, 4Gb of RAM and a Nvidia geforce 9800gt vga card (with the last drivers installed). I thought this would be powerful enough to make my stars, moon, clouds...etc appear again. No such luck. With everything set to the highest option possible, the sun still rises and sets in the middle of the sky, the clouds aren't there and the stars only cover half the sky. It's been a lot of time since I last went looking for mods. So I'm asking, has someone made a mod or something that fixes this? Thanks.

PS: Sorry form bumping such an old thread, but I thougt it would be easier than writing again. This way, I won't have to explain everything again.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: