Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 03:10:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ~Changes~ UPDATED 3/17 Chapter 5 Added!!  (Read 7232 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2007, 11:39:19 pm »

Ok this is the first Sims story that Ive ever shared with anyone before so be nice  and as always constructive criticism is appreciated. Also leave some feedback and let me know how you like it. Smiley

Changes ~ Chapter 1 In the Beginning

Well I guess first things first, my name is Mellisa Sheldon. I'm 22 years old and just graduated from Sim State University in the education major. I was top of my class all years. I graduated valedictorian and landed myself a job as a 3rd grade teacher at Simsburg Elementary.

This is my husband Jake. He was my high school sweetheart and is the love of my life. We were married shortly after my sophomore year at Sim State against the wishes of my parents but what can I say I love him and I wanted our relationship to be more permanent. My parents wanted me to wait until after college and maybe find someone more to their standards. See my parents are the type that never thinks anything is good enough for their children but I just knew that Jake was perfect enough for me.

Jake never went to college but he was super smart, he was always finding ways to get out of situations that would normally ruin your life. There was one time in high school he got mixed up with the wrong crowd and got arrested for breaking and entering but somehow he talked his way out of time in juvenile hall and the charges never even went on his record.

Time went by and we were happy. We saved up our money and moved out of our tiny apartment and bought our first house and what would probably be our only house. It was huge 4 bedrooms, 2 baths. It was more than big enough for the 2 of us and our dog Duke.

I spent a lot of time studying and trying to further my career.

Jake on the other hand spent a lot of time lounging around the house all day while I went off to work. It never really bothered me it was just Jakes way of doing things. He said he was trying to find the right job for him.

Months went by and Jake still had no job and I was our soul source of income. It was starting to really get to me and we started fighting a lot. There were even times that we slept in separate rooms just to get away from each other.

One night i got home from work around 5pm only to see that Jake was no where to be found. Not a big deal to me I had tons of papers to grade and I found it was easier to get done without Jake distracting me. I finished my work and started dinner. I figured if he wasn't home in time he could just have leftovers. It wouldn't be the first time I had eaten alone.

But Jake got home just as dinner was finished cooking, and instead of taking his plate into the living room to eat in front of the TV he sat down at the table with me. "Where have you been?" I asked him in a not so happy tone. "Actually I've been working." He shot back at me before putting a bite of spaghetti in his mouth. "Really where did you get a job at?" I asked shocked that he had actually found a job. "No where special just a little shop in town." He replied not even looking up at me. "Ah" was all I could say. We ate the rest of our meal in silence.

Later that night things got a little better. I was laying in bed reading a book when Jake came in and gave me a very passionate kiss. "What was that for?" I asked looking him in the eyes for the first time in a long time. "Just thought I would come and give my pretty lady the love she deserves, and apologize for the way I acted at dinner. I had a really hard day." He said. He looked at me in a way I've never seen before. He climbed onto the bed as i set my book down on the nightstand. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me again but this time he laid me down very gently as he was kissing me. That was something that hadn't happened in a long time.

Well one thing led to another and well you know the rest. Jake and I made love for the first time in probably 3 months. It was the best night of my life and that night I feel asleep in the arms of the man I love.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 10:14:46 am by ferrischick99 » Logged

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
simskin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 06:16:01 am »

Interesting.I liked it...but the photos....you could use a photo editor to make them look more ....original.And there's too litle dialog.But...if this is your first story..it's okay I guess.I wanna read the second chapter!!!Is she going to be pregnant???

~ LOST- LOST Visit my story ,,LOST'' on the Insimadult site LOST-LOST~
A story about adventures,betrayal and s*x.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 04:53:41 pm »

3 weeks had gone by since the night that me and Jake had made love. Since then things had pretty much gone back to normal. I went back to work and continued make the majority of our money. Jake went back to doing whatever he was doing as a job. He still refused to tell me what his new job was all about.

One morning I was woken with a horrible stomach ache. I thought maybe it was the Chinese that i had to eat that night for dinner. So I waited a few more days and every day it seemed to come back.

Then one morning a huge wave of nausea came over me and I barely made it to the bathroom. "What is wrong with me?" I thought to myself.

I went to work that morning as usual and started to prepare for my class to start. As I was checking the date I noticed that i was suposed to start my period almost a week ago. "Oh my, what if I'm pregnant?" I said out loud to no one in particular. I decided that night after work I would go to the drug store on the way home and buy a pregnancy test.

It said to take it with first morning urine so I went that whole night with the thought in my mind that i could be pregnant. I went over in my head a million times how this could have happened. The only time we had sex that wasn't protected by a condom or by birth control was that one night Jake came home after his new job. I laid awake in bed all night staring at the ceiling thinking of all the what ifs. I don't think I slept a wink that night.

The next morning the first thing I did when Jake left for work was run to the bathroom to pee on that stick. I laid the test on the counter and put the toilet seat down to sit and wait. Those 3 minutes felt like the longest 3 minutes of my life. When they were over I was so nervous to look at the results. I walked over to the counter and closed my eyes. "If this is happening we will be ok, we have to be." I said. After I reassured myself about 5 times I opened my eyes and looked down at the test. It said PREGNANT in big bold letters.

I closed my eyes and took in a big breath, I let it out along with a sob as I started to cry. "What are we going to do?" I cried aloud. "We cant have a baby were not ready for a baby. Jakes going to flip, We agreed we were not going to have children and even if we did they would be carefully planned when we could afford them. What am I going to do?" I looked at myself in the mirror and thought aloud. " I have to keep this a secret from Jake as long as I can." Then I sat on the bathroom floor and cried until I couldnt cry anymore

[/B][/COLOR]
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 04:59:59 pm »

Great story you have going! Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 10:17:10 pm »

Just to let everyone know the H-E-Double hockey stick word is used a lot in this chapter so don't say I didn't warn you. Smiley

~Words~

As I was waiting for Jake to come home from work I tried to do things around the house to keep my mind busy. I cleaned as much as I could, did the laundry, and even worked a bit on the garden. Sure enough my body wore itself down before the day had even really begun. I decided to go in the house and take a short nap on the couch.

Before I knew it I was woken by Jakes voice. "Melissa where the hell are you?" He was screaming from just inside the door. I still wasn't totally awake by the time he found me laying on the couch. "What the hell are you doing?" He screamed at me again. "taking a nap. What does it look like I'm doing?" I shot back at him point blank. "The one day I decided to take lunch at work and surprise you at work you are not there. Whats up with that huh? Why the hell weren't you at work?" He asked. "I was feeling sick this morning so I didn't go in." I said, "Is that a problem with you, or do I have to run everything by you before i do it?" I said standing up to face him. "Well it would have been nice if I knew, I wasted all that time for nothing." He said. "Well I'm sorry I was such an inconvinence to you, Ill make sure and tell you my every move from now on." I said starting to walk away. Jake grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. He held on to me tight and pressed his nose against mine and he glared at me with such intensity. "Don't you ever talk to me like that again do you hear me? Or I will make your life hell." He said with his teeth clenched. As he let got I turned and ran out of the living room crying.

Knowing I couldnt leave the house or Jake would get suspicious I decided to just try to soak all my problems away in a nice bubble bath. As I was in the tub I thought about what I was going to do. I knew I couldnt tell Jake about the baby tonight, there was deffinetly no way I was going to do that. Only god knows what he would do to me then. I figured as long as I could keep this baby a secret the longer we were both safe. I never knew Jake to be this way. He was always so sweet to me and he never treated me like I was his property. Something had to be wrong but I had no idea what.

Later that night I decided to try and talk to Jake, maybe see if I could get him to tell me more about his mystery job. I found him in the computer room playing one of his oh so precious video games in total darkness. I stood behind him for a long time just watching the figures move on the screen before I decided to let him know I was there. "Jake?" I managed to say. "What do you want?" He said without even looking away from the screen. "I was thinking maybe we could talk?" I asked him very timmidly. "What is there to talk about, your a lazy bitch who thinks about no one but herself." He said still not looking away from his game. I stared to cry yet again and Jake stood up and slammed the chair against the desk. "You know Melissa I'm getting really sick of hearing you do that all the time." He screamed. In between sobs I managed to say "Then why don't you get the hell out."

He looked at me with those blue eyes and they pierced my heart like daggers. Then he turned and walked out of the room. I chased him all the way down the stairs and into the garage as he got into his car and started the ignition. The whole time I cried and begged him not to go. "Jake I'm sorry I didn't mean it please baby don't go." I pleaded. He never said a word just looked at me with those eyes once again and I stood there as he backed out of the drive way and then down the road.

[/B][/COLOR]
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 11:47:11 pm »

WOW. Great update...looking forward to more!! Smiley

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 05:20:10 pm »

~Secrets~

A week went by and I still hadn't heard from Jake. In the mean time I scheduled my first doctors appointment where they told me I was indeed pregnant. I would be due in the summer which was nice since I would have all of summer vacation off and I wouldn't have to take a maternity leave. I would have 3 months to get everything ready for my baby. As much as I knew this baby was a lot of the reason Jake and I were having so many problems I was secretly excited about this little baby that would soon be the most important thing in my life.

After going to the doctor I decided to give my sister Shannon a call and see if she wanted to go to lunch. Of course she said yes and we decided to meet at Pablo's Bar and Grill. Shannon was my sister but she was a lot more than that. She was my best friend. We are only a year apart in age and we have always been really close. I sat alone at a table looking over some papers that the doctors office gave me. Mostly a lot things about what to do and what not to do while pregnant. Most of it was self explanatory. Don't smoke, don't drink, don't do street drugs. Do exercise moderately, do eat a healthy diet, do take it easy. Most of those things I already did on a regular basis so i figured this would be easy. I was so lost in all the information there was I never even noticed Shannon sit down in the chair across from me. "Wacha doing?" She asked peering over at my papers. "Oh just some things from school." I said nervously shoving the papers back in their manila envelope. I needed to tell my sister about this whole thing in the right way. I just didn't know how. She gave me a look like she knew something was up but she needed more information before she even thought about asking me. I felt so horrible for keeping this all from my sister.

We ordered lunch and chit chatted about everything we could think of including the weather. It was surprisingly warm out for late early November. We were served our food, I ordered a salad and Shannon got a hamburger. We had a lot of different views on what was healthy. She thought a cheeseburger and fries were the ideal meal and I on the other hand would rather eat a good salad. "So how have you and Jake been?" Shannon asked. "Well things have been better. He has some new job and well he isn't home a lot." I said. I left out the part about him leaving and being gone for a whole week. "Well mom and dad always told you he was a bad seed." She said. "Maybe this is the time to think about making things better for yourself, get out of the house more, go to a spa, maybe even think about finding someone new." Shannon said taking the last bite of her burger. I played with my fork and didn't say a word. Secretly Id been thinking the same thing. I figured if he was going to make life so hard for me why not find someone who would love me the way i needed to be loved. "Ok you are way too quiet today Melissa what is up?" She asked me. I looked up at her and saw the expression on her face. She may be my kid sister but she really cared about me and thats what made us best friends. All she wanted to do was look out for me.

I looked down at my plate again and buried my head in my hands and started crying. "I'm pregnant Shannon, just over a month along, I'm due July 17th. Jake and I got into a huge fight and left and he dosen't even know about the baby yet." I blurted out hysterically. "Oh sweetie don't cry I know things look bad now but think in 8 short months your going to have a little baby to take care of. Forget Jake he isn't worth all your tears. He is a huge jerk and doesn't deserve you. You are too good for him." She said. I knew she was trying to make things better but the thought of going on without Jake was starting to terrify me. I knew I was better off without him but I loved him too much.

We finished up our food and drinks and said our good byes. She had a class to get to and I had to get home and grade some papers.

It was almost 2pm when i got home. I pulled into the garage and went upstairs to the computer to do some work. I was trying to find a red pencil in one of the desk drawers when i came across a piece of paper with a name and numbers on it. I read it silently to myself. Cindy 555-7565 and it was in Jakes handwriting.

Ok I want more feedback everyone. Please let me know all of what you think. Smiley

[/B][/COLOR]
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 12:06:19 pm »

WOW!!!! That was a wonderful update!! Neeeeeedd morrrre!!!! Cheesy

ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 04:24:00 pm »

Ok guys bear with me for just a bit longer and i swear ill get another chapter up sometime tonight or tomorrow. I just gave birth to my little boy and he is my first child and im up to my ears in taking care of him. I promise to get a chapter up asap.

[/B][/COLOR]
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 09:04:18 pm »

Congrats on the new baby! ^^

Also, I love the new chapters! I love this story! ^^ Please keep it up! And good luck with the newborn, hope you get a chance to sleep well soon! Cheesy
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 10:14:00 am »

~Alone~

I tried really hard to put all the ideas in my head aside and go on with my day but it was just too hard. I paced back and forth in front of the phone for a good 20 minutes before I finally decided to pick it up and call the number. It rang 4 times before switching over to a machine. "Hello this is Cindy, I'm not home right now but leave me a message and if I like how it sounds I will call you back." The voice said in a sexy tone.

I hung up the phone immediately. I couldnt believe it. Jake was talking to a call girl. Well actually I'm sure he wasn't just talking to her if there was any talking involved at all. I couldnt believe he had been spending my hard earned money just to get a cheep thrill. I didn't know what to do, I wasn't sure if i should leave my house and just never look back or try to talk to him and see if maybe things could change for us.

I decided to give Shannon a call and see if she had any ideas, although i already knew what she was going to say. The phone rang and Shannon picked up. "Hello" She said cheerfully on the other line. "Hey Shan how was class?" I asked her just trying to make small talk. "Same old same old she said. "Professor Green's lectures almost put me to sleep." She said with a laugh. "So hun how are you feeling? Did Jake come home yet?" Shannon asked. "No not yet but I found out something and I thought I would ask your advice." I said. "Ok shoot." She said. "Well I came home to work on some papers from my kids and while I was looking for a pen in the desk I found a piece of paper with a girls name and number on it. Well I got the nerve to call the number and got an answering machine and the girl sounds like a call girl Shannon. I dont know what to do, I'm about to pack up my stuff and leave." I said trying not to cry. "Well hunny I say pack your bags and get the hell out of there. Leave his keister and never look back. You and that baby do not deserve to be treated like this." She said matter of factly. I knew thats what she was going to tell me to do. "I'm just wondering if maybe if he knew about the baby things would be different. Maybe he would be happy and excited and want to be a part of his child's life. Like the family we should be." I said. I was almost pleading with her to tell me that it was going to all turn out the way I wanted it to. "Melissa I know your smarter than this. Pack your stuff and leave. Let him deal with the huge house payment and everything, just get out while you still can." she said. I knew she was right. We talked for a few more minutes and then hung up the phone.

I went and sat down on the couch to think. I knew what I had to do now I just had to get the nerve. I didn't know where I was going to go, Shannon's apartment was way to small for me to go and stay with her and I didn't want to deal with my mom and dad they would just love to say I told you so and I wasn't ready to deal with that. So I went upstairs to search online to see if I could find anything.

I managed to find a nice 3 ed room house that would fit us perfectly. Rent was a reasonable $625.00 a month and the lady who was renting it was nice enough to meet me out there that afternoon to do the paperwork. So i went out to the garage to find my suit case and I packed up as much of my clothing as possible. Everything else in the house was material and it really didn't matter to me. Jake could have it all, I would rather start fresh without the memories of him.

I got in my car and drove into town. It was easy to find the house it was right on the corner of 1st and Collins St. Mrs. Peters was already at the house when I got there.

"Hello Mrs. Sheldon." She said shaking my hand. "Hello." I said smiling sweetly. "Thank you for doing this so late in the day." I said. "Oh its no problem, you really sounded like you needed to move in as soon as possible." She said. "Now all we have to do is sign the papers. I'll have to run a credit check but I'm sure it will turn out ok, you don't seem to be the type to have any issues." She said. "Nope." I said. "I only have on credit card and I don't use it very often and I always make my payments on time." She smiled and then started to go over all the forms I had to fill out.

After all the paperwork was done and the keys were in my hand we said good bye and she wished me luck and said she would get back with me in a day or 2 to see how things were going. I heard her taxi pull away from the house. I stood there looking out into the very bare living room and for the first time in years I truly felt alone.

[/B][/COLOR]
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 08:11:38 pm »

Great update!!!! Cheesy

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 01:09:39 am »

This is really great! I can't wait to see her new house when it's finished and how everything turns out! ^^
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 04:56:08 am »

Interesting plot.  Single parenthood is rough, especially when the father of the child has a short fuse. I look forward in seeing how things work out for her.

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 10:29:25 am »

I'm trying really hard to get the rest of this story finished. My son was diagnosed with a very life threatening heart condition and is actually having his first surgery today. Please bear with me for just a little longer. I promise I will finish this story.

[/B][/COLOR]
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: