Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:29:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curse of the super duper hug!  (Read 2430 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Berilac Burrows

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2007, 03:38:48 am »

When I click on a sim I get 'DEBUG Super Duper hug' in the menu, this causes sims to constantly give each other freindly hugs, even if they get a negitive reation they will go back 10 seconds later & try again just to get the same reation. Presumably this is due to a hack or hacked object so I removed the hacks that I thought may have been the culprit (thought it may have been murrials peace painting) & went back into one of my lots only to find that the option now appeard twice arrh!!.
This only seems to have happened in the one lot, other lots in the neighbourhood still only showed the menu option once. Next step was to remove all hacks & hacked objects only to find that the menu option is still there, so it must be attached to the lot in some way. Does anybody know how to get rid of this option without having to delete all my precious lots, I currently have all expansion packs installed. Please HELP as all this hugging is driving me MAD! :blob6:
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 07:57:25 am »

I know you removed all your hacks and hacked objects but have you tried removing completely everything? The problem can be somewhere in there.

I don't know much about this issue it's pretty werid to me but I'm thinkin you had boolprop testingcheatsenabled true on too long. I could be wrong. (I'm probaly wrong)

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Berilac Burrows

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 08:44:05 am »

Thanks for the suggestion will give it a try. Never used boolprop testingcheats so it can't be that.
quasim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 05:29:51 pm »

The same problem was introduced through two hacks at modthesims2.
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?p=1285758
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=188471

I'd really like to have some kind of micro-hack disabling this forever!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: