Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:32:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: seasons keeps crashing  (Read 2117 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
kvenka

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2007, 02:11:45 pm »

my seasons keeps randomly crashing i have no game hacks, it was working before i installed seasons, it runs smoothly until it freezes, blue screen and it restarts. i have plenty of hard driver space, c drive has 20 Gb my d drive 70gb i have 2 gb ram my page file is 4096 mb i have 256 mb nvidia geforce 6150 gpu video card. ive run dxdiag with no errors ive installed all the latest driver updates and ive also patched the infinate loop issue that the video card has. Any help would be appreciated Smiley
bopeep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 08:18:49 pm »

Quote from: kvenka;621892
my seasons keeps randomly crashing i have no game hacks, it was working before i installed seasons, it runs smoothly until it freezes, blue screen and it restarts. i have plenty of hard driver space, c drive has 20 Gb my d drive 70gb i have 2 gb ram my page file is 4096 mb i have 256 mb nvidia geforce 6150 gpu video card. ive run dxdiag with no errors ive installed all the latest driver updates and ive also patched the infinate loop issue that the video card has. Any help would be appreciated Smiley

Hi I do not know if I will be able to help but I will try.  First I would like some additional info

Is there an error message on the blue screen

What brand of computer do you have
kvenka

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 09:22:53 pm »

error message is a nv4_dspbll that what i think it restarts too quick to be able to read it. Hp pc just couple months old
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 01:04:14 am »

Kvenka, run the game without any downloads, it may be something incompatible or conflicting even without having any hacks installed. If your game crashes again, then your computer may not meet the specs to run Seasons properly.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
bopeep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 02:34:33 am »

I had the same crashing and message when installed Pets on my brand new Dell computer. I also tried the nv4 fix which reduced the occurances but did not stop them. It was a Dell Technition who helped me by having me upgrade my Bios.  Now this may or may not help you but it is something to keep in mind if all else fails.

DecoraChroi suggestion is  a good start and I am sure that others will offer more.  I wish you luck because I know how frustrating it is.
kvenka

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 12:40:18 pm »

thanks for the help Smiley i decided to uninstall all the custom objects i just couldnt uninstall the skins etc Smiley but it seems to runnijng smoother.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: