Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:38:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pets wants in Seasons  (Read 1679 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
olusgirl

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2007, 04:25:33 pm »

I have this problem in Seasons that for all the Family sims I have played so far, once they get the Get a puppy/kitten/pet want, it does not go away no matter what. Getting the critters does not roll the want away, nor does using the boolprop cheat to attempt to forcibly roll the want away (does not work)... and it does not go away when the wants are supposed to roll the next sim day, either. In fact, once those wants get there they just do not budge, rather they seem to accumulate so that I end up with maybe one rollable want for that specific sim. -.-;;

Now, what can be the cause of this? The problem remains even when I remove my entire Downloads folder from the game, though I still have a startup cheat and probably some collection thing in place.
I also have that other Seasons bug with the fall trees appearing everywhere, including inside lots, though I find that far less irritating at the moment.
Am I going to be forced to stop playing Family sims now? I hardly ever play anything else. (I did play a Knowledge sim and she rolled her pets want without problem)
*sighs* I don't suppose anyone knows of a mod out there that removes the entire Want A Gazillion Pets thing? At the moment it would be a relief. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: