Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:48:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims Needs  (Read 1807 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mistress64

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2007, 11:22:20 pm »

Hi Everyone.. I was just wondering if anyone had this problem.. My sims needs deplete fast... If anyone can help me with this I would be so happy thanks in advance.
Punkperson37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 11:26:20 pm »

How fast? Like two seconds and they are red or just they go down after you don't take care of them for a few minutes?

Seriously though, Hawk Nelson so beat The Unseen in the pop punk division. However The Unseen's better with thrasher type... aw what the hell give me both and we'll call it a day.
 :thefinge:
Sim Peoples Productions!
Mistress64

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 11:34:49 pm »

ok, The sim wakes up at 6 am and by lets say 10 they need another shower cause they are in the orange, and their energy is at halfway.. I don't know if this maxis did this or if there is something wrong.. but I noticed that their needs deplete faster than the other expansion packs.
Punkperson37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 11:38:04 pm »

The Hygiene thing may depend on thier job or what they are doing. The Engergy is typically at that level half way through the day, but they shouldn't need sleep till about 9 depending on when they wake up. :thumbup:

Seriously though, Hawk Nelson so beat The Unseen in the pop punk division. However The Unseen's better with thrasher type... aw what the hell give me both and we'll call it a day.
 :thefinge:
Sim Peoples Productions!
Mistress64

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 12:18:11 am »

ok thanks alot for your help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: