Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 12:51:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No "serve juice" option?  (Read 1537 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tomkat

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2007, 08:43:51 am »

Even when I've got the juicer stocked to the max with fruit I can't get the option to serve juice!

I know you need 6 times more of the ingredients for the juice, but the option is still missing.  I filled the whole juicer with apples to test this, (and hopefully get juice to homework-doing kids) but its the same thing!
I've barely got any hacks, and no food-related ones either..

thanks for any help!!
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 09:32:01 am »

Ok there could be many reasons I have no idea of what makes this happen but when it happened to me i had no hacks in it... What i did to fix it is this: I emptied out the contents of the juicer sold it and bought a new one then restocked it... It now works just fine for me... Hope that works for ya...

vankate315

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 12:57:19 pm »

Yes, I'm having the same issue, no matter what I do I can't serve juice. I tried emptying it out, and replacing it, and no luck. Everytime my adult makes it, she drinks it herself, and only ever makes one, even when I add enough ingredients for several.

How do we get our sim kids to drink juice? The effects are worthless if we can't have them drink!

"Spelling is definitely my kryptonite. And funny enough, I can't spell kryptonite."
IrishRaven

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 08:08:18 am »

I'm so glad I found this thread. I had come specifically to get help with this myself. I had done the empty & refill option and then deleted the whole thing and bought a new one, still the 'serve' option doesn't appear. Has anyone found an answer for this yet?  Thanks in advance!!

**Things I've learned by playing The Sims:  Never try to fix an electronic device in your underwear!**
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: