Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:22:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: season's update  (Read 1459 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wannabhermione

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2007, 11:32:25 pm »

is there an update planned for the insiminator that will include seasons?
DragonMan Ren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 01:51:48 am »

It can be assumed that there will be an update, just like there has been for all previous expansions.  We just have to be patient - Eric, just like the other modders, has a life apart from coding free software for our enjoyment.  It may not seem like that, given how tirelessly they work for our benefit, but I assure you, it is the truth.  Meanwhile, you might want to try downloading the OBJ version of the software.  I've found that everything in Seasons works very well with that one, as it does not tamper with the destination menus.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 03:27:10 am »

yes, there will be a new version, but like everything else new it needs to be thoroughly tested first to make sure that it works ... we're doing that right now .. PLEASE be patient, as soon as it's ready Eric will release it

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: