Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 01:56:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another stupid moment  (Read 1637 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2007, 03:09:06 pm »

So....... I finally got brave, cleaned out my downloads folder, got rid of all my hacks, and installed Seasons. Stupid me, forgot to backup my neighbourhoods, so yeah I lost them. Oh well.
I backed up everything else, don't know how I forgot that one, but that's ok. I went to University, played for a while just to see how things go, because I can't find the Prima Guide anywhere in my city. I hate not having the guide!:(
Then I saved and quit. Went in the next day and thought I'd try Riverblossom, curious about the winter (I'm such a dumb-ass, I live in Canada, I know about winter-lol) and for whatever reason I could not play. The game ran, the Sims did their thing, but I could not click anything. So I quit and restarted the game, and everything is like I never played at all, the Seasons-creating weather comes up, then creating Pets comes up. Weird, not sure about that one. But now............a lot of my clothes in CAS are blackened, and they were working fine before.
*cries* I'm so confused------what am I doing wrong??? *cries some more*

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 09:02:29 am »

Try this: The "CEP" - Color Enable Package v. 6.0 - 10 MAR 2007 If that doesn't fix it, I don't know what the problem might be.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 01:38:25 pm »

Thank you Micco, but I already have the updated CEP. I really don't know what is going on, but now -at least today- everything is as it should be. I can play in every neighbourhood again, and for whatever reason, today all my previous neighbourhoods showed up and they too are playable.

Moderators you can delete this thread please as everything seems to be fine.

Micco

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 02:47:30 pm »

Sorry I couldn't be of help but I'm glad it's working for you Smiley

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 09:54:05 pm »

Oh Micco, that's ok, I appreciate your thoughfulness in trying to help. Maybe all I really needed to do after all was to restart the game cause everything I thought I lost is back, and everything is working now. So......who knows?
I'm just glad it's all working now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: