Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:35:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help- Empty Pregnancy?  (Read 2106 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
VioletSky

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2007, 04:46:47 pm »

Yeah... I made an oops with Seasons.  I don't think this is seasons related but this is what happened:
I accidently left Squinces Pregnancy Wear Any Outfit in my downloads folder, like I did the last time *d-oh!* when I installed Seasons.  I got the usual error with pregnant sims, but I hit delete and I think it gave me an empty pregnancy doing that.  I think this means the pregnancy controller is missing but I don't know how to fix that.  I seem to remember reading something somewhere about what to do to prevent that from happening, but not what to do to fix it.
If you need to see the error log, I do have it.
Any ideas?

:smt106 OUM NOM NOM NOM!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 06:36:04 pm »

My mod doesn't do anything with the pregnancy controller, do you have the Insimenator or the Inteenimater installed?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 12:44:12 am »

InSim shouldn't cause a problem with pregnancies, even if you have it in Seasons (you do know it hasn't been updated for Seasons yet, right?).

InTeen does not work with Seasons.  No previous version.  On the InTeen site, Jase makes that quite clear and suggests either waiting on installing Seasons or removing InTeen and install.  If you've removed InTeen and installed Seasons, then played a pregnant teen, you've lost the pregnancy.  You can use InSim to age the teen sim then age back to teen to restore the meshes, but you won't get the pregnancy controller for a teen without InTeen.

InTeen is currently in a private Beta, so there's hope for your other pregnant teens as long as you don't play them Smiley
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 12:01:49 pm »

Or did you pause the pregnancy with the InSIMenator while having "testingcheatsenabled" on?  That's the only thing I can recall having that error box for the pregnancy controller pop up.  I think if the pregnancy controller is gone, you may have to move sims out of the lot they're on.  This happened to me by accident, and I this is the only way I know of so far to fix an empty pregnancy...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 12:06:26 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

VioletSky

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 04:32:39 pm »

Tenshii, thanks so much.  I moved them out onto another lot, and as soon as the lot loaded, she went into labor!

:smt106 OUM NOM NOM NOM!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: