Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:04:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: has any one have phone problems with seasons?  (Read 2874 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2007, 04:08:09 am »

:iconbigg: I have options to use service like the maid and gardener and all of that.But my sims can'call out to chat or invite someone over.They can recieve call comming in and chat.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
carlymichelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 07:31:24 am »

Quote from: dreamcatchermwh;632547
:iconbigg: I have options to use service like the maid and gardener and all of that.But my sims can'call out to chat or invite someone over.They can recieve call comming in and chat.

nope not me try using the sims 2 clean installer to see if you have any phone hacks etc
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 08:06:31 pm »

I have been able to call out fine and use options for the services and have a party.  I haven't tried to call anyone to just chat "too busy on the farm".

Sims Mommy
a1sdr
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 09:33:11 pm »

I have the same problem and it is driving me crazy!!!! How do you use the clean installer to find the problem     I am lost!!!
socurious

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:31:43 am »

I have a similar problem.  I can call other Sims, but I cannot call the Gardening Club.  Before I istalled Seasons, I was unable to call any family members.  It must be some sort of phone hack, but I cannot locate one in my game... unless it came with the DMA sims I downloaded?  By the way, thank you for posting this question.  I have been searching for an answer to my problems!

...everywhere you go, there you are...:pickleride:
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 01:12:52 am »

Clean Installer will check all your downloads, if you have duplicates, they will he highlighted in pink, if you have hacks, they will be highlighted in red. You then have the option of either removing the hack or disabling it. removing it is permanent, disabling  it allows you to test the in-game hacks you have, to find the one that is giving you a problem.
Paladin also has a Hack Utility conflict program, that will tell you if any hacks you have in your game conflict with one another, but I'm sorry, I can't think of his url at the moment.

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 11:10:24 am »

Quote from: jjf2010;713737
My problem with the phone is it keeps ringing day & night.  One call after another.  I can't call out because of all the calls coming in.

Turn 'dat **** off.  Pescado's phone hack is your friend:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,1479

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 07:38:39 pm »

Resolved: It was a phone hack.And when i deleted it every thing was working again.Thanks.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 08:19:03 pm »

Dream probably that phone hack was outdated for your ep.  I have the latest version of Pescado phone hack and my game is running totally fine.  Maybe that hack was conflicting with another one that you have though.  I always check with the hack detection tool if anything conflict together everytime I am adding a new mod in my game.

For those using phone hack always make sure to check if a newer version is out for the latest ep you just install, so far, it needed an update for each ep.

Other mods also can cause problems with option not appearing on the phone, it is not always a phone hack causing this.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 08:22:00 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 06:24:50 pm »

What I recently found out is that if you do download a replacement cell phone, make sure it's been updated for the latest EP that you have.  Right now, I think all of the ones that are available are incompatible with Seasons.  So, if anyone is having trouble getting their phones to work, and you've had a cell phone replacement in your downloads folder, you're going to have to move it on out and deal with the ugly little phone EA gave us... at least until someone updates them.  :?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: