Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:59:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions on CC  (Read 1261 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kittycataussie

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2007, 10:11:01 am »

I have quite a bit of custom content and I tried to put everything in folders, but do I have to leave the skintones, hair, makeup etc. just floating in my d/l folder? I tried to find the thread I saw before on this subject, but I couldn't find it soory to have to start a new one. and is there an eaiser to bulk delete clothes from the game than by one-at-a-time delete in the CAS area? thanks in advance for atleast reading this.  KittyCat and Happy St. Patty's Day!!!:blob: :blob: :blob:

How I feel like a cat in a burlap sac some times. Don't forget to be cheerfully Eeyore blue!:study:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 11:09:04 am »

I've got folders for all of my Bodyshop type packages and it seems to work nicely for me.

As far as bulk deleting, if you have Clean Installer scan the folder with your clothing, you can skim through there and once you get use to the flat image of clothes, highlight and delete a number at a time.
pinkpanthurpurr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 03:10:13 pm »

I've been looking for the same type thing, and here is the link I found useful...

http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=46633

Save the earth - its the only planet with chocolate.
Kittycataussie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 11:57:03 pm »

thanks I'll try that soon!!!
though I already have ALL clothes related things in a subfolder and it works fine, my glasses,jewlery is in same type of folder and does well too.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 12:02:32 am by Kittycataussie » Logged

How I feel like a cat in a burlap sac some times. Don't forget to be cheerfully Eeyore blue!:study:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: