Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:13:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Servo Change Appearance Package EP5  (Read 31026 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
stefk

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 09:25:27 am »

thank you for the answer, because I try this mod but I have bug in my game with this mod, so I will wait for AL version
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 10:51:56 pm »

I won't be updating this mod for AL sorry  Cheesy

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 07:22:39 pm »

I removed the attachments please don't update my mods without my permission.

Thank You

Selmak

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 11:24:42 am »

You know what, forget it.  This is exactly the sort of thing that ticks me off about The Sims 2 community.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 12:06:17 pm »

What, Selmak? That we expect people to respect someone's TOU? If someone wants to update and upload it, they should ask Squinge first. It's really that simple.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 01:24:03 pm »

He usually is pretty easygoing and will say "okay" if someone actually took the time to ask him for permission to modify one of his mods. I asked him for permission to modify one or two of his mods to work with AL/MG, and he said "okay". All it takes is a message to ask.

You threw a hissy fit because your version was removed. Well, because for one, you didn't ask. The modifications was uploaded out of the blue in his section without so much of a word. You would feel upset if someone took your mod without permission and upload it somewhere else or modified to be uploaded.

Go right ahead and be ticked off all you want at the Sims 2 community, but you should know better. It doesn't take much to ask someone for permission to modify a piece of work or a mod.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 04:18:00 pm »

You know what, forget it.  This is exactly the sort of thing that ticks me off about The Sims 2 community.

What ticks you off, the fact that the original author of some work wants you to get their go ahead before you alter it? Oh well. It's called respect. If you don't have it for the person that did the work in the first place then you change it and then you upload it without an ok from them, why should anyone respect you? I'm sure that if you took one of J.K. Rowling's books, the last one maybe, and pasted in extra pages to say who is doing what in fifty years, that wouldn't be appreciated either. My point? It wasn't your work in the first place and you shouldn't go round altering things without permission.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2009, 06:13:05 pm »

It ticked me off when you updated my mod and posted it without my permission. I didn't check the mod you posted, but for all I know there may have been something wrong with it and you wouldn't be the person getting PM's from people saying it's not working.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:51:08 pm by Jenna » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: