Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:40:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heatstroke & Clothing Problem  (Read 2972 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SeZZa

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2007, 11:10:10 pm »

Hey Guys,

Ok. I have two problems.

The first one being that recently my Sim had been sunburnt. I don't know if there is sun block or anything that can be used to help this. I tried clicking on a bathroom mirror but there was no option for something like that. My Sim (while still sunburnt) was out fishing when he finally got heat-stroke. He just lays on the floor and he doesn't move and no one else can do anything. How do I get him to be normal again???

Another problem I have is with clothing. When my Sim turned into an adult I hated the clothes he was wearing so I thought I would take him downtown to buy some new threads. When I click on the clothing rack to buy a new set of everyday clothes, the little action square will move from the center of the screen, to the top left hand corner but then disappear straight away. It does this all the time. What can I do to fix this?

Please help!!!
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 09:16:54 pm »

Ok. The heat-stroke fixed itself. My Sim 'eventually' woke up and... caught fire.

I still need to find out about the clothes buying nonsence though.
Please, please, please help!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 02:25:05 pm »

There is kind of a warm fix over at the MATY site.  I suggest you install it since sims can caught fire very easily by using the hot tub which does not really make sense to me at all.  Poor EA programming again.

Warmth Fix Mod
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 07:31:35 pm »

No you are not.

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 08:41:43 pm »

The site is slow sometimes but you should be able to access it.

Try cleaning your temporary internet files and history, it might help.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 03:19:44 am »

Carrigon has also done a no overheating or freezing hack, you can get it here you must be registered to get it but registration is free

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 11:11:19 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh;636443
The site is slow sometimes but you should be able to access it.

Try cleaning your temporary internet files and history, it might help.

I run CCleaner after every internet use. I let the site try to load for 17 minutes and got tired of waiting. JM may be more awesome but his new server isn't!

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 10:36:29 am »

Well I have been able to access the site every day for the last 2 weeks and download stuff each day so I don't know what is wrong for you but the site is working perfectly fine for me.
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 11:18:02 am »

There's also a no bursting into fire mod at Paladin's Palace. I'm at work so don't have the link, sorry.
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 06:40:02 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh;639038
Well I have been able to access the site every day for the last 2 weeks and download stuff each day so I don't know what is wrong for you but the site is working perfectly fine for me.

I do not know about the last 2 weeks as I do not frquent maty very often, but three days in a row, Sat,Sun and Mon. I would get a little bit of the home page and then nothing else. I tried it again just a few minutes ago and it loaded right up. I do not know what the problem was, I use DSL so i seldom have issues accessing or downloading. It could have been a problem in the net someplace that only effected certain areas. Who really knows? I got what I wanted from there, so I'm good to go until the next session of "it drives me so crazy I need a hack from JMP to correct it!" hits. Thanks for trying to help MissDoh, it is much appreciated! Smiley

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 10:00:03 pm »

I am just glad you are finally able to access the site now. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: