Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:15:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help please :(  (Read 1431 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
prettyxkandy

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2007, 12:40:23 am »

I just installed sims 2 today and decided to make it a bit better by adding custom stuff I followd the installing customs guide on here and now...when I click the exe to run sims 2 is says "an application has has crashed the application will now terminate" ..I dont know how to fix it..it worked before I started adding stuff to my downloads folder and its realllyyy frustrating I just wanna play
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 12:57:40 am »

Take the stuff you added out of the game.  Then just add limited quantities at a time until you find a batch you added that the game doesn't like.  Then narrow down that batch to the problem.
prettyxkandy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 02:46:00 am »

Quote from: ancienthighway;661876
Take the stuff you added out of the game.  Then just add limited quantities at a time until you find a batch you added that the game doesn't like.  Then narrow down that batch to the problem.

Thank you, I found the exact batch of files...tho now I have to find a new kitchen set tongue
FLynnRyan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 01:09:58 pm »

Once you find the bad batch, yank it back out and start dividing IT untill you find hopefuly only one bad download.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: