Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 08:36:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Masquerade Mask  (Read 130791 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chiarina

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2007, 09:29:45 am »

They are soooo beautiful! Thank you!

"Cute and cuddly!"

See my creations here...
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2007, 12:47:29 pm »

I really liked the full-mask for females because I could pick and choose how far down I wanted it to go (but I doubt I'll make anything below the tip of the nose, anyway. I noticed that cutting it off even slightly lower down would cause the mask's nostrils to show (and with the mask not being snug against the face, that made for a funny look)). What I was saying there, very confusedly, is that I'll probably be cropping off everything under the tip of the nose, so I don't mind either way. Really, I'm mostly after having the great plume over the head because it was insanely fun to work with. I'm aiming to do three different sets with one mask for the lady and one for the guy for each set, and I'd just love for the male masks to be as awe-inspiring as the women's! Cheesy  You are an absolute doll Cheesy

Without doubt one of the most fun meshes I've worked on retexturing :> you left awesome room for a nice-sized texture so that the end result came out very well. I've tried other mask-meshes but generally got annoyed that I couldn't show any detail, and then you came along! I'm eternally gratefull Cheesy

[INDENT]www.furiae.com[/INDENT]
Kavar

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2007, 05:52:57 pm »

Quote from: Enayla;651918
I really liked the full-mask for females because I could pick and choose how far down I wanted it to go (but I doubt I'll make anything below the tip of the nose, anyway. I noticed that cutting it off even slightly lower down would cause the mask's nostrils to show (and with the mask not being snug against the face, that made for a funny look)). What I was saying there, very confusedly, is that I'll probably be cropping off everything under the tip of the nose, so I don't mind either way. Really, I'm mostly after having the great plume over the head because it was insanely fun to work with. I'm aiming to do three different sets with one mask for the lady and one for the guy for each set, and I'd just love for the male masks to be as awe-inspiring as the women's! Cheesy  You are an absolute doll Cheesy

Without doubt one of the most fun meshes I've worked on retexturing :> you left awesome room for a nice-sized texture so that the end result came out very well. I've tried other mask-meshes but generally got annoyed that I couldn't show any detail, and then you came along! I'm eternally gratefull Cheesy

Smiley great, I think I get your idea, I will make another version for men to mirror the female one with the headress intact as well as the rest of the face, The picture of the one you did above is stunning. I can't wait to see them all done, I will try to get the new mask done today.

Light up, Light up, as if you have choice, Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear..
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2007, 10:45:50 pm »

You're a darling <3 I'm really looking forward to it :> I just finished the second retexture of the mask, and am going to work on clothes for a bit now!

I'm so excited Cheesy

Kavar

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2007, 08:12:34 pm »

Quote from: Enayla;652744
You're a darling <3 I'm really looking forward to it :> I just finished the second retexture of the mask, and am going to work on clothes for a bit now!

I'm so excited Cheesy

the new version is done and has been added to the first post Cheesy

Light up, Light up, as if you have choice, Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear..
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2007, 04:26:59 am »

Honey you did a fabulous job with these *hugs*
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 10:06:52 pm »

I can't begin to come up with words that describe how awesome you are Cheesy without your wonderful meshes, my whole project would've been screwed D:

PETCHY14

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2007, 12:54:15 pm »

I wonder if its possible to do the other masks too.......
***HINT***                     ***HINT***                ***HINT***
Wink
These are MINT!!!!!!!!!!
Now, The other ones would look nice too....
***HINT***                     ***HINT***                ***HINT***
LMAO

Join us.... NOW!The AA!
I do 'hood requests, But only on MTS2  .
~~ Halo? ~~
[/COLOR]
annecy1
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2007, 03:55:36 am »

Wonderful!!! Thank you.
destino
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2007, 07:17:05 pm »

Thanks man, those mask are fabulous!! I realy enjoied!!! Thank you very much!
maskeddelusion

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2007, 09:39:17 pm »

Beautiful work. Thanks. :smile:

Ah quanta alma viverá, que ande metida assim como eu na Linha, e como eu mística! Quantos sob a casaca  característica não terão como eu o horror à vida?
shatarja

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2007, 07:22:59 am »

Thank you so much for this great masks
Duncan7291

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 08:19:11 pm »

Mardi Gras time...my sims smell a ball coming

Duncan
Yume Lupine

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2007, 03:48:49 pm »

These are so beautiful! So delicate and exquisitely detailed!

Yume fought the change,her body sent into spasms on the cold stone floor.Her fingers lengthened and formed sharp talons.She dug her claws into the stone floor.Yume’s muzzle bones grew out and muscles,flesh and striped fur covered it.Yume continued to twitch on the floor as her limbs changed into that of a tiger.Her pelt pushed through her skin.-from Scarred Dream by me
sansdelusions

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2007, 10:48:43 am »

Most excel;lent!

Thanks to all creators for sharing their work. :daisy:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: