Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:41:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dresser acting stupid, please help  (Read 2105 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Twisted_Angel

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2007, 09:47:52 am »

I can't use my dressers at all to change clothes, I have to use the Insimenator to do it.  There is the strangest option on all my dressers, give lessons to the mailbox or something to that effect.  I click on plan outfit and the little thing in the upper corner that tells you what your sim is doing  just goes away, no dresser hacks involved.  They worked fine til I installed Seasons.  Can anyone help me please?
SkeleBear

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:59:24 am »

Make sure that the person that you're sending to the dresser is an actual member of that household, and not a 'selectable summoned person'. I was having the same problem until I realized that.

Twisted_Angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 10:02:13 am »

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that, but unfortunately that's not the problem because noone, not household, not selectibles, not guests, noone can use them.  Any other ideas?  I'm lost on what to do to fix this.
oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 10:27:17 am »

Does it happen with maxis dressers or custom ones? I'd guess pre-seasons custom dressers would probably be borked.

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
Twisted_Angel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 10:35:06 am »

It happens with any and all dressers, come to think of it, I don't have any custom dressers.  I did have a hacked dresser, but I removed it some time ago, could it have corrupted something maybe?  It was a buy clothes for free hack.  Thanks for the help, it appreciated.
SkeleBear

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 11:28:49 am »

A quick follow-up to this (Twisted_Angel is my wife)

After removing a mod called "DressNaked", the dressers began behaving properly again.

I suspect it was an 'older' mod that was not updated for Pets/Seasons, thus resulting in the conflict.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: