Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:35:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny sim words  (Read 25008 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 09:26:49 pm »

when one of my sims was giving birth, one of her teenage daughters screamed out, "la cheese f@*$ off."  shocked im not kidding, she really said that! makes you wonder why The Sims 2 is rated T for Teen.... tongue
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 04:53:02 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
DraculaBiscuits

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 12:12:10 pm »

ROFL Buttwash? hahaha that one cracked me up ( no pun intended ) I was eating a cookie when i read that!! I have got to start paying attention to my sims words.

My DeviantArt album<br />http://decomposedrose.deviantart.com/<br /><br />come see my simmies here!!<br /><br />http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9
Feisty32
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2009, 12:32:10 pm »

my fave sim words are ogee plack woohooey and rockets new i think that's how you spell it.
Sunwolf94

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2009, 05:14:04 pm »

i always laugh at "shoobalagoosh"

i swear they say that.

I am an idiot so I can't make you custom content............. but......... i can make you sims 2 movies!!!!!!!!!!! yay! http://sunnyssims.webs.com/
JocusDorkus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 03:04:04 am »

LOL! Yeah, it's amazing how much there probably is subliminally (and some not so subtle of course Tongue )

Now, I just want to sit down and jot anything interesting I hear when I next play the sims, hee.

Though 'Gerbitz' from the Uni school cheer is still among my favorite, and 'shoobalagoosh'  Rock

Cheesy

LJ: JDsims
"I'm really glad he's getting married, I was just hoping it wasn't to someone who has a spider infested soul..."
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 03:38:31 am »

Hah, I love it when Sims shoo or chase off stray pets. It sounds like they are saying, "Whoosh, whoosh!" It cracks me up, every single time.  Cheesy

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 05:30:15 am »

I'm kind of partial to the exclamation when catching fish - ohmgahboogiewah.
Feisty32
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2009, 04:31:17 pm »

my new favorite sim word is crim shab hahaha. Grin Tee Hee Laugh2 Jump ROFL2 ROFL
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 01:51:51 am »

Well my Dad used to say  "dagnabbit!" all the time.  Someone in game creation's dad must have too because that's what the "awframmit! naroo!!" exclamation they make sounds like to me.

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2009, 05:02:14 am »

Well my Dad used to say  "dagnabbit!" all the time.  Someone in game creation's dad must have too because that's what the "awframmit! naroo!!" exclamation they make sounds like to me.

ya know it really does like it and it awframmit sounds like god dammit pardon my french just saying it does. Grin
luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 07:38:51 pm »

Irritated guy sims have the funniest monologue while clutching their head: Vashnoo? Eh, barobajie? ERRRRR valabanon, goor!!!
Another personal favorite is from the Sims 1 when the people calling their pets would lean down and say "Shoom, plicka! Ba, plicka plicka!" in like a here, kitty, kitty voice.
And, of course, that great classic goodbye, Sool Sool!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2009, 07:53:04 pm »

There is one sim phrase that sounds like Darth Vader telling Luke Skywalker that he was his father.  I don't know the spelling, but it is said by male sims when chatting... Es do fada.

I love the little songs the kids sing while jumping rope. I can't recall it now.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
chilislavecutie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2009, 12:11:15 am »

I think it's funny when a female is pregnant cause when she stands and waves at you to let you know her belly is about to grow she says "buhgahboo!"

there are tons more but I'm drawing a blank right now.
And if I weren't so tired I'd start the game up now and just write down all the funny words I hear

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
Consciously, you've forgotten it.
That's the way the human mind works.
Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
to entertain, we reject it.
We erase it from our memories.
But the imprint is always there."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2009, 12:00:17 pm »

I swear my sims say "boogersnot" when they are upset.  LOL! Cheesy

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
JocusDorkus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 11:32:24 pm »

LOL, "buhgahboo!" Now I gotta pay closer attention with my pregnant ladies, hee Tongue

And now I feel like I should keep a note book close and start on a list. Which actually, it was a good thing I had some paper and a pen close, 'cause while I went nuts in CAS, I heard my same say "wooka dat!" when I changed his outfit and he checked it out. Which to me at least sounds like "look at that!"  Cheesy

LJ: JDsims
"I'm really glad he's getting married, I was just hoping it wasn't to someone who has a spider infested soul..."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: