Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 08:09:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My sims only want to flirt/go out on dates!  (Read 1896 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Alexandrin

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2007, 12:00:18 pm »

I don't know where to post this... But I've been playing seasons... And have all expansion packs... My sims all want to go out on dates and flirt... (Even my one who is a money sim) I've tooken out all downloads to see if that was the problem... But it wasn't... They are all plant sims... Could this be the trouble? Or am I just un-lucky?

Edit: Never mind it looks as if I'm just Un-lucky... After a few sim days of game play the Wealth sim started wanting to buy things like a normal wealth sim. (Still having trouble with the Knowledge sim though.. But I think it might be due to the fact her parents were so loving to each other...)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 01:02:37 pm by Alexandrin » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 02:33:18 pm »

This is a normal behavior when they are in springs.  It is the season of love.

I also notice the same in my game.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 03:04:11 pm »

Yes, this a new development with the Seasons ep. Every season will bring changes to your sims wants. In the spring, sims will look to romance, summer will bring wants for outdoor fun, autumn and winter will have sims wanting to do studying and improve relationships with family.

So, no worries. It's not  a glitch. It's supposed to be that way Cheesy

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 03:06:14 pm »

Don't drink the love juice unless you want a more aggresive Sim. It makes them want to love, not others attracted to them. Or even mutual attraction. I almost killed off one of my Sims he made me so mad. I made him drink the love juice, at the time I didn't know it was LOVE juice...well in comes the 90 year old nanny her first day at work. He looks at her, follows her to the toddler room and proceeds to grab her and tries to make out with her!! She started poking and shoving him, tortured him the whole time she was there and I couldn't fire her. I needed a nanny. Was almost tempted to add back Insim even though I knew it wasn't working just to make them at least friends. I'm so happy it's back!! I was going crazy because my Sims were getting love wants with people that just walked by the house, three lightening bolts with people they didn't know. Family wants were all disappearing and being replaced with love wants for people they didn't know!Well you combine spring the romance season, and love juice....be afraid be very afraid hehehehe Oh and eating cheescake makes them more likely to shoot out a set of twins.:smt120
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 03:12:33 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Alexandrin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 01:44:16 pm »

Thanks... Well that explains alot... I always keep it spring since spring looks to be the best season for my plant sims. Maybe I should change it to Summer or fall?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: