Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:51:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Home is where the heart is...right?  (Read 8375 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JennyLynn

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2007, 05:40:46 pm »

My first story, plz read and tell me what you think. =]

**Contains adult language

Our story takes place in the NorthWestern part of the U.S. Spencer, a 15 year old boy, takes us through his teenage years living with his mom and abusive step-dad. On to the story!

I stood glaring at the mirror like it was Doug. God, I hated him. He'd hit me before, but never for anything as stupid as this.

It was about 6:26 and I was watching MTV before going out to catch the school bus. A music video for the Pussy Cat Dolls came on, and as usual, they were wearing skimpy clothing. My step-dad just happened to walk in as they were dancing around, and he took to mind that I was watching some perverted TV program. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE WATCHING!?" he screamed at me.

He pulled me off the couch and held his fists up to his chest, just level with my face. As he drew his hand back, I braced myself for the punch.

The pain hit me like a hurricane. I'd been hit before, but everytime, the pain got worse and worse. How could my mom love him? I hate him. He hates me, I know he does. I can feel his eyes scorning me, even when I'm not looking. When I walked up the bus steps that morning, I knew he was watching me then too.

I can't understand how my mother loves this "man".

I mean, he's lazy, no job, and plus....he smells, bad. All he does is lay on the couch all day!

When I got home from school, the phone rang, so I ran to answer it. My friend Amy was on the other line asking about our math assignment that I didn't plan on doing. "Spencer, off phone, you, now!" yelled Doug from the couch. I grumbled silently and hung up the phone. "Go out back and rake the leafs." he continued. So, I walked outside with the rake, and made my way over to the trees.

It took me forever to finish the yard, but when I did, I was left with large piles of leaves I didn;t know what to do with. So, I burned them.

I was still outside when night rolled around the corner. And as the last pile of leafs burned silently, I couldn't help myself but to stare at it's lame beauty.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:35:40 pm by JennyLynn » Logged

"I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let'em all die in exasperation
Have'em all grilled leavin lacerations
Have'em all killed by assassination"
-"Handlebars" by The Flobots
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 02:50:30 pm »

nice, great start.

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 04:43:27 pm »

its good, keep going!

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 07:21:31 pm »

thnx, I'll update soon =]
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 06:26:34 pm by JennyLynn » Logged

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 05:13:23 pm »

That's awesome! I can't wait to find out what happens next! ^^
JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 01:00:39 pm »

Update time!! Cheesy Story will have adult language throughout the whole thing just to warn you, now onto the update!

That dream catcher doesn't do anything for me. I still have nightmares about Doug, and my mom not knowing what he does to me.
"Mom" I thought, "If only I could tell her."

"So, Spencer," I fell out of my day dreams to find my mom standing in my room.

"How are things going with you and Doug?" she asked. "Fine." I replied. "Are you sure?" she continued. "Everything is fine." I stated.

She knelt down by my bed now. "Is school going okay for you?" she asked. "School is fine." It seemed like that was the only thing I could say. "Sooo, any special girls there?" she asked jokingly. "MOM!" I was surprised she'd asked that, because there was a girl that I liked at my school, her name was Melissa.

"Haha, I was only kidding, I have to go make dinner, I'll call you when it's ready." And with that, my mom walked out of my room.

About 20 minutes later everyone was called into the kitchen for a dinner of macaronni and cheese. Boy, what a surprise there. My mom wasn't much of a cook and Doug never made anything but an ass of himslef.

This dinner was actually pretty peacful and we all talked about our day.

The next morning as I boarded the bus, I had butterflies in my stomache. Today was the day I planned on asking Melissa to the dance tomorrow.

The day started out as usual, with gym. And of course, Melissa was in my gym class.

I decided to try my luck at using the tredmill, to try and impress her.

I'm not sure if it worked or not. I had tried to gather the courage to ask her out right before everyone hit the showers, but I just couldn't do it. So I decided to wait a little longer.

It was the end of the day and I still haden't asked Melissa to the dance yet. But, right after 9th period, I saw her talking to one of her friends in the hallway and decided, it's not or never.

I walked up to her and it was obvious her friend didn't want me there because she said, "I'll leave you two alone, catch ya lata Melissa." as she headed off to her homeroom.

"Hey, Spence, what's up?" Melissa asked me. I could have died right there. She knew my name! And she even shortened it to make it sound friendly!

"Oh, uhh, hi Melissa. Ummmm, I was wondering, if you know, you didn't already have a date to go with, I mean no that you wouldn't, but, uhhhh what I'm trying to say is, would you like to go the dance with me tomorrow night?" God, I'd made a fool of myself.

"Sure! I'd love to! It's gonna be sooo much fun!" she said with a smile. "Oh, great, then uhh, I'll pick you up around 7?" I managed to say. "Yeah, sounds good." she said as she walked off towards her locker.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. "YESSS!!!!" I yelled. I was sooo excited for our date. Today was easily the best day of my grey life. The bell rang to go home so I walked out of the bathroom, grabbed my homework from my locker and headed out the front door.

When i got off the bus,I was still in shock about Melissa saying yes to me. I decided  to celebrate.

I ran to the backyard and played in the leaves I'd raked. I haden't played with anything for a looong time. Not since I was a little kid.

It was kinda lame for me to celebrate with leaves, but I didn't give a care! I was going on a date with the girl of my teenage dreams. And nothing could make me happier.

Next update, we'll go along with Spencer on his date with Melissa and see how the night plays out. :toothy7:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 01:06:54 pm by JennyLynn » Logged

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 09:29:08 pm »

this is a really cool story Smiley

JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 10:36:36 pm »

thnx, I was unsure of doing it at first!

~J3nny~
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:13:41 am by JennyLynn » Logged

JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 10:14:22 am »

LadyAzmodan, i luv ur story of Cain, read it on LJ.   ;P

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 07:11:07 pm »

why thank you so much ((hugs)).

And Your story got loads of good stuff! you shouldnt think twice before uploading that anywhere!

<-- impatiently waiting for an update.  Wink Cheesy

JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 07:16:20 pm »

haha thnx! -hugs baq- =P update coming soon! =]

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 09:57:35 am »

i luv it!

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
blissmoonb

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 10:12:08 am »

rooooaaaarrrr updaTE!!:worship:

luv me or hate me..That is the question...If you luv me that's on you-> If you hate me then.....Well you kno the rest. Fill in the blanks!!:rofl:
JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 06:46:26 pm »

ey guys, I'm working furiously to get the next update out, but from the looks of how things are going, there probably won't be an update until Saturday or Sunday. Sorry guys! But..this next post will definitly be worth the wait! Wink

~Jenny~

SKinNyyy .

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 04:29:02 am »

Love this storyyy!!! Wink Can't wait for the next update :love7:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print