Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:15:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLUE STARS "Power Girl" Dress (Modified by Oneblondmomma)  (Read 4605 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 23, 2007, 12:13:50 pm »

:new: I’ve been busy modifying some meshes... :smt115 This one I have modified from a 1 piece, low cut dress, to a Skirt and Strapless top set. The top has points at the bottom and I made the skirt lower so it hits right below the hip bone. I think it turned out great and I hope y’all like it! :new:

BLUE STARS Dress was made using the "Power Girl" mesh located at: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=37173. It is available for Everyday and for Formal Wear.

:blob6: The Awesome car (my favorite) is by Tre Zillah @ Sims2Carsource-Thank you!

I made this dress only using base game & this should be compatible in ALL versions of the game. I just Love Warlokk’s meshes!

(1st) Please follow Warlokk's guidelines for his mesh and please do not post or claim my re-colors as your own. Thank you to Warlokk for his hard work in creating this mesh. I Love you!:love4:

I hope you like my dress and I'd appreciate any comments you have! Love it? Hate it? :computer:

Thank you! :iconbigg:

* oneblondmomma_stars1.JPG (78.3 KB, 708x558 - viewed 5180 times.)

* oneblondmomma_stars.JPG (101.33 KB, 544x749 - viewed 679 times.)

* oneblondmomma_stars2.JPG (92.77 KB, 761x746 - viewed 720 times.)
* ONEBLONDMOMMA_PG_blue stars.rar (294.27 KB - downloaded 485 times.)

:jester: If you like my body, come get it @ www.frannysims.com
Home of the "Momma Lisa" & "Kurvy K" !
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 12:39:28 pm »

Nice Job

Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 01:21:47 pm »

Very cute! I love blue!:) Keep up the great work!:)

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 11:15:32 pm »

Quote from: Vaanan1;646048
You are my goddess, Oneblond! Here's a virtual kiss for your feet! :goodjob:

Of course, you may place that kiss on any other part of your body that you wish. :smt110 :naughty:
REALLY? Any part? :-P Thank you for the nice comments! It means soo much:D

sewellh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 11:16:03 pm »

I feel like saluting this one. I like very much thank you.
Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 01:05:37 am »

Quote from: Vaanan1;648350
Yes, my lady. Indeed, any part at all. From the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. Please, allow your powerful imagination to take flight. :worship:

You are doing such wonderful work. If I can be so forward as to make suggestions for content on your Power Girl work::study:

More "ethnic" clothing would be wonderful. Anything African or Caribbean based would be cool. Maybe some of the Jamaican style short skirts with white blouses with revealing bust lines. Perhaps the oriental dress that is in game but with a revealing bust line.

A costume based on the Brazilian street festival dancers would be great. You wouldn't have to do the big feather headdresses, just the body costume part.

Maybe a cool vampiress outfit would be interesting.

I know these ideas would actually be "fantasy", but you would make them look so awesome.

In short, anything from you in Warlokk's awesome Power Girl line would be drooled over by me.

I am sorry if I actually placed this request in the wrong forum. Please beat me mercilessly if I have erred.

Thank you for some Ideas...I needed some...Have you seen my Heritage Pride dress? It's here http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=40544:happy8:

sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 12:57:11 am »

Let the adulation commence!!.....You are making me spend so much time in my game looking at these beautiful clothes!! I thank you for all your work...:thumblef:

You are on my top five creators list!!:worship:

PS. My poor 36DDD,34DD & 34D sims are feeling a bit undressed!! :boohoo:

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 10:32:45 pm »

Very nice :icon_smi:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: