Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 12:47:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: not sure how to edit story >.< please help!  (Read 2854 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2007, 06:52:19 pm »

i have my first chapter of my new story almost ready to go...and then i went to the Story content thread to double check i abided by the rules...and low and behold i do have a considerable amount of blood and violence and obscence language. the language is an pretty easy fix...but im not sure how to tone down the story line without losing any of its severity or whatever.  you dont really see the violence in the pictures, but its described in the narrator lines and dialouge. and as for the blood, i have a tub with it...actually filled with it...and some walls and carpets recolored (not by me though) to look like there was a bloody fight there....im not entirely sure what to do...any suggestions?

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 09:58:33 pm »

That's a hard one. I think it depends on what the story is about, how flexible it is, and how flexible YOU are.

What's it about? Maybe PM and maybe we can see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: