Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:44:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: *MESHES* Yako the Amazing Monkey Boy Super Set  (Read 31915 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KinwatsaZ

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 04:52:43 pm »

Thanks for the tip Beos....never used the boolpropTestingCheatsEnabled thingy.  Guess I will have to learn. huh?    I have been frantic trying to change the clothing on that goofy bellboy!     Thanks again.  K
Sim_God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2008, 06:59:48 am »

Thanks a lot for this download Smiley

but is it a skintone or cloth? I'd like to get the skintone...looks sexy for my slutty sims *lol*

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, Love leaves a memory no one can steal
Avaloch

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 11:15:38 am »

Love this!!! Thanks Yakov!
EspRiT_LiBr3

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2009, 10:14:09 am »

Ehm... Marvine... the Goddess of Creators.. A huge number of meshes and sims I use in the game are works of yours.. I love Yako... So hairy... So sexy.. Ehm..
There's a "small" problem: there's no rar files in the page... Fortunately I've already download it a long time ago...
The reason I'm here it's beacuse i wanna know if u could convert the skintone of yako in HBB v.2 soft/erected version with feet obviously and with huge penis of Pyton - (Pyton is a sim I download from here  http://beosboxboy.blogspot.com/search/label/Sim )
Thanks for your attention 

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: