Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:33:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Isaac  (Read 9576 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zarosky

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 05:27:06 pm »

to d-loade them both do you need sp of bv and ft or what ,can you please let me know ,there nice i like...

Only sps until bon voyage.

AAAhhhh!!! what?! I don't know, I made him with body shop and works just fine in my game, everything should be there... He's got the athlete body mesh and the pale skintone for the athlete. Try to download the athlete_emergency_mesh_archive.rar from this link: http://www.insimadult.org/showthread.php?t=22366. Hope it works.
It feels like I'm missing some big piece of information, how do you go about getting a female hair on to a male sim? I've looked for more haircolors for Isaac and noticed that his hair is in the female section at RaonJena Sims.

Well, I found this mesh in a downloaded sim and I made the conversion of the RaonJena recolors; and I wanted to share this hair for males but don't know how to package it.
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2008, 12:24:49 pm »

If he has marvine's body, you will need to download the shower one. Marvine's is a bodybuilder mesh that has several parts. The outfits you download are for just that one outfit. You get the shower one and you will have no more disappearing body in the shower. This outfit probably goes for all clothing parts.

If I'm confusing you, just go to marvine and beosboxboy's area, and look at all the meshes for the bodybuilder.
hope I helped!
hugs,
Skye

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
rainydayaz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 05:03:45 am »

He is beautiful.  Thank you for sharing him and his beautiful sister, they are going into my game ASAP.  Thanks again.
joswan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 07:04:07 pm »

Your guy leads me into this awsome long hair mesh!! Thanks!!!
austin316hockey

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 04:37:57 pm »

Very well done!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: