Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 11:40:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UseShaders true  (Read 9040 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 12:49:08 pm »

Have you tried going to Microsoft and making sure you have the latest not version and components for Direct X. I got my PC for Christmas and when I did my first check for updates wasn't much to download. But when I went after Seasons to check my Direct X I had the latest version but there were some components it installed and that took care of it for me.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.mspx

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 07:09:37 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy;651860
The Sims 2 after installing Pets or Seasons EPs uses pixelshader 3.0 technology, not pixelshader 2.0

Oh......!
How does that explain the fish on the one lot? LOL.

Anyway, I still won't go and buy a new video card. Because that would make no sense, I'd have to build a comlpetely new machine, no more upgrading this one. And so it has to wait until there's money... which can take a while...
wioneo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 05:27:15 pm »

I just ran windows update and saw now default updates, but I noticed a listing for an Nvidia download. I also downloaded from that DirectX link. Did the installation show months from the past two years for everyone else? and February 07. I hope this works.

No pictures eh? Real men have pics in their signatures.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: