Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:06:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebony and Ivory: Adwoa Legacy Challenge  (Read 2672 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ma.

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2007, 06:51:32 pm »

Generation 1: Episode 1 (Part 1)

Hello, I'm Abigail Adwoa. I had moved out of my parents' house (finally) and now I found myself in the desert of Strangetown, hoping to find a lover and raise a couple kids.

Well, the house isn't much but it's a start. Like I said, I'm hoping for a lover that will help me allow this house to grow along with the family. Wink

Well, one day after I moved, I was so bored. The TV I bought wasn't making me un-bored, same as the books or anything else.

So, as I was hungry, I got myself something to eat. Now, now, don't tell me that mac 'n' cheese isn't good for you, because it's still good for your soul. Wink

Well, I got online and decided to just IM someone for the fun of it. Well, what I didn't know at the time was that I was going to meet my future lover and father of my children, Abjeheet(sp?)* Cho. We would talk for a while, him with his sometimes-lame jokes, me with my sometimes-lame comebacks. But, those sometimes-lame jokes just made my heart flutter and pitter-patter for some weird reason. (They usually aren't supposed to do that!)

I would daydream about him in bed.

I knew I had to try and get him off my mind but it was hard.

Hell, I'd even dream about him! I knew I had to meet him fast, before it was too late.

So after finally finding a job, I called him up and invited him over.

After talking to him for a while, I asked him to move in. He, of course, said yes. And after a while of flirting, we ended up falling in love.

Now, in our new life together, we'll cuddle together, and eat together before he has to go to work. Well, we'll have to see where our live together leads us. Hopefully some kids before we die.

End of Part I

Now some Mayo notes:

I will get some more (including part two) done sometime this week.

*((I never knew how to spell this name and never checked during gameplay, so sorry. XD))

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 12:17:54 am »

Great story. It's very interesting!!

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: