Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:02:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved: Names For Needs Are Missing  (Read 1277 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2007, 02:20:06 am »

Just as the thread title says, the names for all of my needs have suddenly vanished. the meters are still there, but they do not have a name next to them, nor does anything pop up when I mouse over them. I just sent my Sim's daughter to college, and things were running just fine. I took her to get some clothes and poke around the campus for a while, and just as she was going to the coffee shop my game crashed. I started it back up again, and she was dropped off at her dorm, so I pick her up there and took her back to her shopping and fun time on the campus to meet some people. I look at the needs tab and though the meters are there their names are not. I've tried closing and opening the tabs, going from one lot to another, and back to the dorm. Nothing. Can anyone offer me some help please? Playing is going to be really confusing for me without the names, and I don't want to have to keep using the maxmotives cheat every time. Any constructive help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 07:52:54 am »

Since no one bothered to reply to this thread, please close it out. The problem resolved itself after a couple of reloads of the game (reloads, not re-installs, as in game crashes, start game up right away and notice the problem, shut game off so as not to cause any more problems and try to seek out help, start game up on a hunch). Not sure how/why, but it fixed itself without my having done anything to it.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 11:06:09 am »

Sorry for not replying sooner RitoruBushi, I was looking for a solution to this Sad

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: