Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:59:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can not Build around Butterflies  (Read 2396 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scalad

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2007, 05:58:28 am »

I tried to build a wall but it said can not intersect objects. Well There is no objects on the lot except for the butterflies.  I have attached a pic with my problem. As you can see the gap in the wall where I can't build. How do I fix it without having to change the building I had in mind? Which was just a plain rectangle shape.

Thanks.

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:29:00 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 06:03:39 am »

Hmm, I would just wait till they disappeared or just build the walls further back.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
scalad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 06:06:53 am »

Unfortunately they don't disappear. But I may have to build back. I didn't want to do that but it maybe my only choice.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 08:19:32 am »

Have you tried "moveobjects on" to move the butterflies?
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 02:40:15 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;648640

I tried that before ancient and it doesnt work, it more like an animation in the game. In example, a sim standing in the way without the "moveobjects" cheat, it still wont let you built, only around it.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 06:47:35 pm »

Have you tried to force an error on it and delete it?

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 12:10:29 am »

um related to this sorta... i have butterflies on the inside of my house.  i built the house and started playing it and then butterflies appeared right by my kitchen.  also the lightening bugs are in that same place at night.  and i can't get rid of them.
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 01:20:05 am »

There's a stuck object remover available under JM Pescado's section of MATY.  Maybe you could try that and see if it will get rid of the butterflies for you.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
scalad

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 04:24:40 am »

Quote from: ancienthighway;648640

I tried it but I couldn't actually grab the butterflies. But what I tried was placing some flowers somewhere else on the lot. That worked.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: