Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 10:09:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with very low environment  (Read 2777 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gualsim

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2007, 09:04:23 pm »

I had built this shopping mall for my sims and I finished it when I get seasons by adding this skating rink.

My problem is that when my sims get to this floor the environment points go to zero, and even they made this gesture when they want me to call the maid to clean the house. As you can see there is a restaurant in a split level, but there the points go high. What can I do?
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 09:30:38 pm »

I honestly don't know but..........maybe more lights, some posters, some music?Huh? Possibly some blinds for the windows??? I'm sorry, it's the only thing I can think of.

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
gualsim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 12:40:47 am »

It has a speaker in the zone that is not seen in the picture, sculptures, chairs and other stuff, and the same. I even try changing the skating rink for a bowling. It is more like there were invisible garbage or roaches.:smt120
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 05:25:53 am »

Not being able to evaluate the whole package makes this kind of a guess! Smiley I would try different floors and wall coverings. Also there does not appear to be much open space which appeals to Sims in general. I have had similar situations at residential lots. A different floor has made 100% difference. I have also had a few that no matter what I changed it didn't help. Try a few things and see what happens. Could be for whatever reason they don't like the mall! Sims are so darn particular! Smiley

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 10:12:36 am »

If all else fails, put in some end tables or shelving and put snapdragons on them.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
gualsim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 09:27:24 pm »

I will try your suggestions and see what happen.:smt115
SkeleBear

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 01:10:57 am »

Make sure you didn't use any "dirt" or "soil" floors when you made the place. I made that mistake once and my sims were NOT happy at having dirt floors in the house.

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 02:27:18 am »

gualsim - the same thing happens with swimming pools placed inside the houses in my game ( outdoors is bad too - but just like your sims, when mine get out their environment score jumps to near 100% ).  I find that Maxis doesn't take into consideration many things when they code these objects. The skating rinks ( ice- and roller- ) both display low evironment scores in my game when placed indoors or outdoors.

I have tried a variety of things to try to alter this, but I think it is a bug of the game that needs a corrective mod.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
gualsim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 09:29:07 pm »

OK I used everybody advices and I made this:

Now, even I don't get a 100% I get at least 85% and not zero. Thank you all for your help:worship: :worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: