Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 03:04:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bed Glitches  (Read 2019 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
timberario

View Profile WWW
« on: March 23, 2007, 10:39:58 pm »

I looked and looked and didn't find anyone who had said anything about this problem yet... so if it's already posted I'm really sorry.

I just started playing Seasons with all my proven compatible hacks in my game.  I've have been checking the Seasons Help forum nightly.  It's helped me learn that my game was freezing due to a virus on my computer, that my sinking pets were Maxis related, and that my Sims loved to shower because of Inteen.  Now I have one more problem.

After I place a bed in a house it is fine and dandy until I get my Sims to use the bed; sleep or relax, it doesn't matter.  The moment they start to approach the bed the bed gets all weird looking.  Like if it's a wooden bed it looks like someone removed the varnish and then the pillows get all wopper-jawed.  It happens with both custom beds and maxis beds AND single and double beds, BUT not to all beds.  I don't have any sleeping related hacks so I rather befuddled.  Hope someone has some advice. :smt120
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 10:47:16 pm »

Try removing hacks or something, I had this conflict that had nothing to do with the problem, but removing them fixed it.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 05:13:18 am »

timberario - it is entirely possible that an non-sleep related mod may be causing the problem.  What EPs do you have?  And do you have any pets related hacks? specifically ones meant to keep pets off the bed?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 08:14:45 am »

hmmm... definitely no pets off beds hacks.

I have recently downloaded the preggers hot tub mod, strays always accept, no balloon fights, which curiously only slowed down the amount of fights and didn't get rid of them completely, something that made the wishing well buyable, and something called 'want tuning' that i can't remember what it is.  all my other ones are thoroughly tested by others and myself as being compatible.
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 12:01:44 am »

after i took all my snowy tree and bush items out of my game to fix my sinky pets the bed thing hasn't happened.  im thinking it might have been related.  we'll see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: