Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:31:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodyshop problem!  (Read 1928 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« on: March 26, 2007, 06:46:31 pm »

As if it wasn't enough that I can't play my game because of stupid red blinking walls, bodyshop is messing up too.

I only really started to use bodyshop a few weeks ago, to make sims (to put up for download). Then I started fiddling with making custom content. But I have a problem. I will let the pictures speak for themselves:

This is with a normal outfit, with clothes made by others:

Then I put on a shirt I've made myself:

Or a couple of shorts:

Or maybe even a facepaint:

And this is how the items look like in the thumbnails:

As far as I know, they work in game, but Im not sure, since I've only been in the game once since I started making stuff. I will check that out tomorrow and get back to you.

This annoys me so much, because I really don't want to be bothered to have to go ingame to take pictures when I make something! My computer is very slow nowadays and I honestly don't have the time for it.

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 04:15:57 am »

Mi-Chii - have you edited the game files for this bug? there is extensive documentation of the fix for this BodyShop bug, I post it no less than 12 times per month; and though I cannot be certain, I am thinking I have answered this question for you before...  But here it is again: HystericalParoxysm's explanation

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 05:12:26 am »

No, you have not answered this for me before... I actually can't remember seeing a thread about this before, but sorry for not taking the time to look trough. Sorry for wasting your time, beosboxboy. And thanks for the link.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:15:36 am by Mi-chii » Logged

Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
retrotrut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 05:26:33 am »

I think you have a graphics card problem, I don't think your graphics card supported bodyshop

Dido's new album "Safe Trip Home" is coming out on November 17 2008. More information found on http://www.didomusic.com and http://www.retro-trut.blogspot.com Smiley
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 11:05:02 am »

Sorry for the mix up Mi-chii - it isn't a waste of time if it helps fix the problem for you *hugs* just is very hard to keep track of the people for whom I answer this question :lol:  almost one quarter million members >_<

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 03:09:51 pm »

Ah, my fault for misunderstanding the "tone" in your post, and no need to say sorry ^^ *hugs back* And yeah, I understand all about the difficulty wich such a large bord, I have a forum myself (not a sims-one though) and I have difficulties keeping track of MY members, and we're not even 1000 yet, lol.

Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: