Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:04:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rengirl for other ages?  (Read 5538 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheSilverLining

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2007, 09:32:27 am »

I was wondering what the chances are of you making some of your bodyshapes for other ages? I'd love to see a Rengirl for teens for example, and for elders so my big women can age without getting thin. I'd also love to see a naturally slightly bigger male mesh, but without being too muscel-y.

RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 05:02:21 pm »

Quote from: TheSilverLining;651768
I'd also love to see a naturally slightly bigger male mesh, but without being too muscel-y.

Actually, Marvine & Beosboxboy are the ones that take care of the male bodyshapes, from what I've seen. Warlokk only does the female bodyshapes. Though I do understand that you'd like to see the RenGirl for teen through elder. It'd be nice, but keep in mind that he's put out 4 new bodyshapes in the past couple of months, and the demand for clothing for said bodyshapes more then likely takes a higher priority. Just my observation, though.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 05:03:15 pm »

I don't have any plans to do a teen version, but the RenGal outfits are all categorized for Adult, YA and Elder, so she will keep the same shape as she gets older in the skintone, and the clothing are still available.  Since it uses the Elder animations, the effect works really well.  The skintone is mapped to the TeenC-XL size from my Bodyshape collection, so you can use the outfits in that size to make the transition smoother.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 05:34:08 pm »

Best part of your Teen bodyshapes is that they are so universal for all your ya/a/e bodyshapes. Very smart of you to have made such good matches for your recent bodyshapes, Warlokk.

I've been wondering if you either have, or have been thinking on making a thread that will give the full mapping from all your bodyshapes to the teen equivalents.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:36:55 pm by RitoruBushi » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 05:40:56 pm »

Haven't really thought about it, but I do state it in the post for the nude/skintones for each size, since the skintone refers to the meshes and they are required.  I don't think I have it posted anywhere else though... maybe I'll put a blurb on my site.

TheSilverLining

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 07:41:35 am »

OKay, thanks for answering.

Another question; are you okay with other meshes making other age versions of your bodyshapes? I'm not a mesher myself but I'm a curious george so I figure I'd ask anyway.

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 08:28:52 am »

I encourage everyone to do whatever they like with my stuff... Wink

TheSilverLining

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 08:30:25 am »

lol, good to know!
Thanks again for the great meshes! Smiley

alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 06:14:17 pm »

TheSilverLining,

Have you considered melodie9's fat family mesh sets? It's not a perfect match for the rengal, but it's pretty close, and she has done every age/gender combo. Smiley

http://www.modthesims2.com/member/download.php?f=342&showType=1&u=57451

Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 05:16:13 pm »

Quote from: RitoruBushi;652232
I've been wondering if you either have, or have been thinking on making a thread that will give the full mapping from all your bodyshapes to the teen equivalents.
This thread does so.

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 09:39:26 pm »

Quote from: Sophie-David;755166
This thread does so.

Yeah, found that post a short while ago (but a while after I asked Warlokk about it), and it's nice that you posted on it as well concerning the recent additions to his works. Though you missed the fashion model, power girl, and booty gal. Wink
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 10:29:51 pm »

Quote from: RitoruBushi;755499
Yeah, found that post a short while ago (but a while after I asked Warlokk about it), and it's nice that you posted on it as well concerning the recent additions to his works. Though you missed the fashion model, power girl, and booty gal. Wink
Thank you Ritoru, I didn't realize there were links for BootyGal and PowerGal - somehow I missed them (I confess I'm not really interested in those meshes). I have updated the other thread.

I cannot find a teen link for Fashion Model.

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 09:16:40 am »

Fashion Model links to the standard default Teen shape, since I thought it was the best fit for the transition... FM isn't so thin to use the Small hips, and her top is about a C which I generally link to the default B teen.

Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 10:19:09 am »

Quote from: Warlokk;756335
Fashion Model links to the standard default Teen shape, since I thought it was the best fit for the transition... FM isn't so thin to use the Small hips, and her top is about a C which I generally link to the default B teen.
Thank you Warlokk. I have updated my table in the Skintones and teens thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: