Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:21:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Major help needed with my game!  (Read 1195 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cuilly50

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2008, 01:11:28 pm »

Okay so this all started when i installed freetime. I would send a male sim to a telescope to get abducted but then he would go to look in and then be next to the telescope and wouldn't have interacted. but i can still look at it in the day but not at night. I have smnoff (or something like that) mod which teen girls get pregnant with aliens and squinges get abducted hack. is there something i should delete that shouldn't be there is it outdated? please help me i really want to use the telescopes again.

And another thing wrong.... my teens wont get pregnant without insimenator they woohoo then i hear the chimes but then after it turns to a different hour their not pregnant anymore so then i have to use insim to get then pregnant it works fine after that but i just want to use inteen without having to confirm the pregnancy any tips?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 01:19:18 pm by Cuilly50 » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 11:34:33 pm »

Get abducted mod for sure needed update to be FT compatible so you should remove that one.  As for the one of Smirnoff you should go check on MTS2 site.

Any mod you have that do not say if it is or not FT compatible should be remove.  Squinge as retired and won't update any of his mods anymore they are all Seasons versions.  A few other major modder also retired.

As for inteen, make sure you are using the FT version of it and same for Insim which was recently updated.
Cuilly50

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 10:51:49 am »

I just updated freetime like 2 days ago but haven't had the chance to play too busy but thanks for the help i though it might be something to do with them :happy8:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: