Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:26:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: recolorable mailbox? issue with pay all bills  (Read 2114 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pyromaniac1980

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2007, 01:30:46 pm »

I have an option to recolor the mailbox that is on my lot, I don't know why and I'm pretty sure it's not normal since I have not been able to do this before. However I have not been able to use the pay all bills option since I installed seasons and I believe it has something to do with this. I have tried finding this hack or default replacement with the clean installer and I can't seem to find it. If anyone could shed some light or tell me a file name or where this hack came from I would greatly appreciate it. I know it probably came with a house I downloaded or some file I have downloaded but I just can't seem to figure out where.
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 01:47:18 pm »

Is the name Mailbox and the description is Mailbox? I had this too, but I ignored it.

I didn't even remember downloading this.
pyromaniac1980

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 02:16:15 pm »

Yes actually, I can't remember where I found the mailbox in the categories or in the collection files in my game but I looked for it to see if the creator had left their website or name in the description but it was just mailbox. I would just ignore and the the option to change the color of my mailboxes is kind of nice but I keep losing my bills in the snow and the repo man is just so irritating. Now if they had some way to reach into your computer and smack then all would be good but until then I would just like to know were this file is. I don't think I ever did download it, although it is possible that I did and just forgot.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 03:10:17 pm »

You should be able to find the offending files with clean installer. You will have to have the preview image box checked and go through the files one by one until you get the pic of the mailbox. Disable it first to make sure that is what the problem is (write down the name so you can find it again) and if it is, then you can delete it and if it isn't you can reactivate it and try the hack conflict utility to try and find out what the problem is.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
pyromaniac1980

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 02:19:15 pm »

There isn't any other way to find the file? Or no one else here knows anything about it? Going through all my download files would take quite a lot of time, the count in clean installer is somewhere in the ten thousands.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 02:42:07 pm »

Chances are you have one of windkeeper's objects.  If you go to MTS2 and search for mailbox or windkeeper, you should be able to see what files she has posted there and then open the zips to see get the file name.  Then search your computer for that filename.

If that doesn't work, one thing that will narrow down your search with Clean Installer is to sort by type, then scroll down to game objects.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 02:44:55 pm by ancienthighway » Logged
Legolasgurl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 07:24:30 pm »

yea i think i downloaded a house that came with a beaten up mailbox and now it is on all the lots and i cant select pay all bills and the repo man keeps coming =(

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: