Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:40:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hellfire  (Read 3377 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Artamaeus

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2007, 01:56:56 am »

This hot honey was made out of my frustration towards Marvel for their stalling on the rebirth of Frankie Raye, aka Nova. Oh and if she ever does get reactivated, try to pit her fire against this honey's fire. With a name like Hellfire, how hot do think she'll get? In the meantime, I am sending her up against the Fantastic Four. Love the comic, the flick was so-so. Not worth adding to my collection. Plus, I am deeply resentful that the visual effects for Pheonix, aka Jean Grey sucked in X-3 compared to X-2: X-men United. Where were the flaming eyes! The fire! And the story behind X-3...Who am I kidding, what story! I don't blame your director, he did the best he could in such short time when Singer left. I blame Singer, who left to rehash almost the exact same story as the much beloved Reeve's Superman. Shame on you Singer! At least you could've attempted to make unique story!
  But don't worry, you wont burn in Hellfire...Hellfire will burn you :evil1:

Not much is known of her origin. What is known is that she was found recently in a 10,000 year site. A fragment of her claw found in the scratch-marks of what can only be described as her prison, dates her millenniums older. Age still undetermined, as is how she obtained her powers.
Unless you believe the gossip that is slowly becoming an urban legend. That she was the one who stoked the fires of the underworld, until the devil decided to take our realm and left her behind. Imprisoned, not for her powers, but because the position she sought--his.

All recolors are mine, including a 5 star tattoo Tongue

Hellfire

POWERS: Can Shoot fire of indeterminate heat (highest recorded was when she dusted our moon as a demonstration of her power. Recorded temp: 10,000k, twice our suns surface temp)
               Can hover
               Can shift instantly to whatever point she choses (a feat that is millenniums beyond even tele-portation).  
 FIGHTING STYLE: Ranged (shoots from distance)
 SPECIALTY: Cremation of everything
 WEAPON OF CHOICE: Fire
 CREATED TO DESTROY: Nova (if they ever revive her), Fantastic Four (for making a not-so fantastic movie, and Brian Singer (For ditching X-3 and rehashing Reeve's Superman 1 almost letter for letter).
  Relax Brain, I am a not violent person. Can't say the same for Hellfire though. :redface: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:

--Thanks to Enayla for her Stranger Eyes in her Unholy Collection available on the MTS2 @
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=186446
--Thanks to @Stefan for his Realism Skintones set 1 also on the MTS 2 @
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=210915 (tattoo by me)
--Thanks to Lady Raven for her outfit mesh (I Recolored) available on Sapphire Sims2 @
http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=16063
--Thanks to Exnem for his New Mesh- Long Hair with Bangs available on his site @ http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947g

Tune in next post to learn who the big ghastly guy is. (Note: Since he is undead and rather gruesome, he will not be posted in Hunks, unless that's allowed? Is it? {please post reply})

* snapshot_d30e5368_9311f307.jpg (57.21 KB, 600x450 - viewed 3850 times.)
* Hellfire.zip (3467.62 KB - downloaded 169 times.)

* snapshot_d30e5368_9311f346.jpg (49.64 KB, 600x450 - viewed 630 times.)

* snapshot_d30e5368_d311f37e.jpg (63.33 KB, 600x450 - viewed 619 times.)

* snapshot_d30e5368_d311f363.jpg (47.61 KB, 600x450 - viewed 542 times.)
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 10:15:38 am »

Nice Job

bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 06:04:49 am »

She's pretty scary... but cool. Cheesy

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 11:25:32 pm »

Very nice :icon_smi:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: