Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:26:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trees in the road  (Read 1470 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyLibra456

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2007, 07:03:09 pm »

Can someone help me with this. Since I installed Seasons I am having issues with trees. If I am in the neighborhood view and a tree is on a lot next to the road, the tree appears in the middle of the road.

If I go into the lot in question the tree is in the normal spot. It's not causing any conflicts at the moment but it is very annoying to look at.
simofborg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 06:34:52 pm »

Hi me too! But mine are causing trouble, I  landed up with one in the middle of the Dreamer house and i couldn't move or delete it because it appeared to be a neighourhood tree. I moved the house and finally got rid of it, my leaving it elsewhere in the 'hood but it seems to me that they are mutiplying,Triffids perhaps? Also the street signs next to the Broke house were in the middle of the road I went to neighbourhood and deleted those because it annoyed me like crazy, but those illusive trees can't be moved or deleted. I guess it means holding our breath until the patch is released{sigh]. Have a great day and don't get lost in the trees.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 06:43:13 pm by simofborg » Logged
Katwoman214

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 12:22:43 am »

Hi, I don't know if you are members of N99 but there are a lot of people are having this problem.  It has something to do with the maple trees.

Here are the links:

http://p218.ezboard.com/fstarlightsimsfrm51.showMessage?topicID=14649.topic

and

http://p218.ezboard.com/fstarlightsimsfrm85.showMessage?topicID=82.topic

good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: