Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:11:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why r Sims so stupid ?  (Read 31813 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2007, 11:00:25 am »

I just use Pescado's macrotastics, click on the sim and macro/do homework Wink Only time I have to look for it is if they need to learn to study.

No requests please
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2007, 03:36:58 pm »

Quote from: jjsmith;1062071
i've got a hack from monique (i think) that makes them do their homework at 7 pm. solves the problem of having to find it. Cheesy

I tried that. but can't remember if it worked... do you know where to find it?

and I always teach them to study the first time they get home from school. (I've even tried to do it simultaneously with quads, making them finish together... Cheesy that's not easy!)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 03:39:40 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2007, 03:42:57 pm »

theraven-it's by Monique at MTS2.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Katheryne

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2007, 09:12:10 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1063696
(I've even tried to do it simultaneously with quads, making them finish together... Cheesy that's not easy!)

How the heck did you do that?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2007, 10:16:40 am »

hehe... that's a secret Cheesy I also do it with babycare, birthdays and so on...

here's a few examples (with triplets/twins, though... couldn't find the quads...or the homework):

* snapshot_5228969b_f230497c.jpg (74.61 KB, 600x450 - viewed 347 times.)

* snapshot_52318266_9233197b.jpg (62.42 KB, 600x450 - viewed 358 times.)

* snapshot_52318266_32330413.jpg (60.14 KB, 600x450 - viewed 352 times.)

* snapshot_52318266_52332431.jpg (53.76 KB, 600x450 - viewed 327 times.)

* snapshot_5228969b_1229b57d.jpg (74.94 KB, 600x450 - viewed 295 times.)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 01:25:42 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2008, 02:24:57 am »

I got a weird one for the 1st. time....Brandi Broke had in her wants panel to be best friends with herself?Huh??? and here is the weirdest part i paused the game and sat here for a few minutes trying to figure out how the heck i was going to accomplish that one....I had some depression issues once myself and i know u begin to hate alot of things about yourself and u have to come back and start liking yourself again...but she wasn't even depressed....
I take alot of funny pics and weird things in my game but I never uploaded them to share   I'll have to go read how to do it and maybe start my own thread like I've seen on here with my pics...
I solved the everyone get baby and toddler issue....i lock the door and only allow one sim to go in the room....so the rest just stand outside the door and whine...and i tell them to do something else....

BEV
quasim

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2008, 04:35:19 pm »

Thanks for sharing all the cool stories.

All partners of my game-born simmies have had a previous birth... But they'll never know.

I always pre-plan the kids future... to the extend that they are going to school with their future husband / wife (with 3 flashes!).

When I started that, I made a lot for one of the boring standard sims, used the summoner (from the insimenator) to summon the kid(s) of my favorite family. I had them choose the age of adult with the insimenator, used the hacked crystal ball to find the teen/YA/adult who matches their aspiration most (I set their likes and dislikes to totally improbable combinations, like 1. zombie 2. plant-sim and the dislike to athletic).
I have them flirt a bit and scope the room for better matches (I get several possible matches with the hacked crystal ball, don't remember who did it on MTS2). When I find a suitable match, I exit to the neighborhood without saving, then go back to that "lab" place and teleport the ppl in who they had the perfect match with... Next I make them quit their jobs and delete all their memories (carrigons hack). Then I shrink them to toddler and let them grow up them to child... (all with the insimenator).

Then... I go and play the "family" lot, after saving the "lab" one. I summon the kid(s) with the summoner, move them in (with the teleport picture or insimenator).
Now, as soon as they grow to teens they will want to fall in love with each other and are bonded for life.:tongue8:

Sound a bit like frankenstein, isn't it? But it works perfectly for me Smiley Poor simmies will never know that they had a previous life...
Earcat

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2008, 09:34:46 pm »

Beau Broke had just turned into a child when lightening stuck the tree outside and it caught on fire.  Of course, Beau has to scream and run around in a circle.
  You guessed it.  He got too close to the fire.  Luckily, Brandi was able to plead for his life with the Reaper.
  It's still raining, and lightening struck another tree.  This time, I decided he was far too stupid to live.
BrandonToes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2008, 10:10:51 pm »

I really really REALLY hate the fact that they obsess over feeding babies.  Like, that's all they ever do when they have a baby, and I'm like WHAT?  STOP IT.

"Jokes are funnier in dreams..."
Sierra117

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2008, 11:34:56 pm »

One thing that really made me mad was the coffee cups. I mean serisously, sims walk up 3 floors just to set the dang thing down with no way to stop them and sims don't care about turning the TV off they just slap the changer out of no where and even if deleting it with moveobjects on, they annoyingly do it.

I had a household of 2 toddlers and my sims were going nuts to get their dirty hands on the toddler for the last time and stick them in the tub and then throw them right out because the toddler is freezing. And don't get me started on why sims wuss out and give up on commands so easily.

brookedurand

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2008, 01:36:34 am »

I have a teen sim and she hates me! If I tell her to walk into her house she will walk in and walk back out and walk in and walk back out about 20 times then she would usually (after walking in and out of her house 20 times) tell a joke to her boyfriend and walk back into the house and last she would end up in her backyard swimming in the pool and I didnt even tell her to do that! my sims can be so stupid sometimes.

Im Not Mean Your Just A Sissy :laughing:
check out my website  http://brookies-sims.synthasite.com
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2008, 02:56:48 pm »

John Burb(who is a house husband and maxed out on his cooking skill) has set the microwave on fire at least three times.I eventually got tired of this and deleted it.He has never once set the stove on fire,although Jennifer has a few times...she is another annoyance herself.She is pregnant with baby #2 and insists on playing SSX3 until I have to cross out  the action and move her on to something else..she has sat there playing that obnoxious game when her bladder and hunger bars were in the red and so was her plum bob.....I mean,I love my games too but I  do take bathroom and food breaks.She was pretty easy before she got pregnant so I am wondering if pregnancy has made her stupid......Lucy Burb is completely adorable(and also expecting by her townie husband Trevor)so I really wanted another Burb kid...but I am re-thinking that decison.
Yes,they are stupid sometimes........but they do such cute things that I have to forgive them.

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2008, 05:10:17 pm »

LOL Tank Grunt made me laugh last night. He's got four points in cooking (and three or four in cuisine enthusiasm now), yet he keeps burning the food. One time I noticed the fire engine pull up, went down to the kitchen to find he'd set fire to the omelettes. Did he panic? Did he try to put out the fire? No, he was stood inches away calmly playing with his rubics (sp?) cube! :lol: That kid has no sense of fear... or just no sense :laughing:

... Mind you, that could be the "no watch fire" mod I installed after getting sick of every sim in the house (including visitors) flocking to the site of the fire... :angel:

No requests please
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: