Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:22:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Why r Sims so stupid ?  (Read 31818 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Bev in NY

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2007, 04:50:44 pm »

Some of my sims r such idiots... who in their right mind would lounge by the pool in the middle of winter with outerwear on of course to daydream?Huh?
Then the ones who go swimming in the winter is a real killer...before they go out the door to do so they spin and put on winter coats...then at the diving board they do the famous spin and naturally r in their swimsuits...then to make matters worse when they get out they decide to have a snowball fight and the idiots r still in their swimsuits...u would think the ones who have their logic skill maxed out would know better...not the case at all...
Then why must my sims use the table i put by the mailbox for the mail to put the coffee cups on...i mean they have tons of counter space 2 tables and they walk all that distance to put them on that table....and then they no sooner get back in the house and they turn and head out again to bring it to the dishwasher...and my tread mill was outside...i always had it there..well my sim girl needed to shed some pounds as i'm sure u all know they get really fat and fast with seasons...so i had her go jog off some pounds well believe me they overheat fast and u already know about the hygiene drop...well they still head for the shower and naturally a hot one at that...so she gets out of the shower and she is on fire...i think wow remind me not to take a shower when i'm overheated..so here i am trying to get the fire thought from her brain and get her to jump in the pool to cool off...nope she rather jump up and down and scream...meanwhile her husband and blessed children come running in and join the screaming concert..i had a heck of time trying to get them to forget about the fire and get the fire exstinguishers out of their butts to save her....to late she died...dumb i tell ya...what is more insane is the fact that while i'm watching them do these things...i'm actually talking to them and telling them they r idiots....:smt120
i did have pics of these momentive events..but i uninstalled my games and forgot to save them...but the memories live on....

So i think it would b fun to have us share some dumb things our precious sims do...moderators if there is already a thread like this i appologize in advance and feel free to remove it...however if this is the case plsz point me in the right direction of where they r at....

BEV
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 05:35:57 pm »

Do you mean stuff like fishing with the pole upside-down, stuffing fish up their butts, getting in bed with a partner and a woohoo want and turning on the TV?

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 11:58:50 pm »

yes micco some more good examples of unbelievable stupidity...i hope others will post their stupid sim moments also...it is fun for a good laugh...
how about this one...they r squeezing their legs together cuz they have to pee so bad and they r looking at me whining...and mind u there is 2 bathroom's downstairs which r much closer and 2 upstairs...all r not in use and they go upstairs to use the one that is plugged just to make a mess....then if they got a house full of people they all try to use the same one when there is 3 available....

BEV
csigirl27

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 12:14:05 am »

Or when a pregnant sim has to throw up she will run upstairs to use the toilet up there instead of the one 2 steps away from her or when the cat is sitting on one of the counters they decide to cook something and they have to put it on that one instead of the other 4 or so counters. :roll:
SmoothOperator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 12:18:56 am »

its just a game...i think ur lookin too much into it..if it wasnt so bizarre it wouldnt be any fun
people do things that are waaaaaaay dumber in real life
this thread for example:coffee:
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 08:45:01 am »

^anyhow, buzz-kill san.
why is it, when the bathroom's free, they wash dishes in the kitchen sink but insist on washing dishes in the bathroom sink when someone's in there?

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 10:16:29 am »

I have a greenhouse with 70 tiles of plantable area. One would think that when told to plant many from a corner start that they would plant an entire row and then go to the next row. Not our simmies and heaven forbid you get two of them working on it, they will go along just fine until they meet up and then they both start working the same tile at double cost. Guess it's not the heat, it's the stupidity Wink

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 12:51:57 pm »

Well my sims aren't as dumb as I thought they were. Once I left free will on after filling the house with essentials and getting them a job, then I decided to sit back and watch. I thought they would be dead within the hour, but to my surprise they lasted a week and then I got bored of them not entertaining me so I exited.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
wilds004

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 06:03:42 am »

not quite sure how it happened but my sim gave birth to her 1st baby (she was havin twins) and put it on the floor next to her but the when she gave birth to the 2nd she put it on top of the other one and then picked baby 1 up, then put 1 down on 2 picked 2 up and carried on repeating this for about an hour until the dad got bored of "watching birth" and picked up baby 1 and wandered off!! Mum then 'realised' what she was doing picked up baby 2 and went and put it in its cot!!

Haven't got seasons yet but i can't wait to get it!!

Sammie

My Bunnies are the cutest in tha whole world!:albino: :love7:  I luv em so much . Contact me for pics lol
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 09:07:33 am »

:oogle: wtf? ok, that's just weird. :oogle:

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
Envy_

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 02:55:07 pm »

Yes, Sometimes they can be very dumb =)
roger9

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 04:53:00 pm »

For Bev in NY & other simmers-- I found a mod patch at Palladin's Site (www.simwardrobe.com) that stops Sims from bursting into flames from overheating. According to Palladin-- and he claims to have gone into the code program lines added to Seasons-- a sim with body temp. over 70, has a 1/100 chance of bursting into flames every 15 game minutes.  Simbody temp. of 70 is way below 100 which is the temp. of heat exhaustion for sims. The EA designers seem to be ghoulish in this last game add-on. I'm picking up all my hot tubs & placing them in each house owner's inventory for now. I'm testing this new mod from Palladin in Roswell, New Mexico (Strangetown, to some of you).  The biggest problem is neighbors who drop by to visit & hop into the hot tub while I'm busy looking after the average 6 sims in the household. They sometimes stay all night in the hot tub & risk self-immolation. Yeah, turning into a Roman candle. Ka-poof. On the other hand, I had a guy do the Military obsticle course for 4 Sim hours in deep snow in his underwear & he hardly even got cold. He got a body point, too. Tough nuts, these sims. Roger93.

Re the coffee cups. The stupidity is with the game designers.  They think it's cute for these little electrons to do dumbass stuff like take the coffee cup out to the little table you have by the mailbox, marching through rain & snow in their underwear. They could have designed the sims program so simmies could put their empty coffee cup down on the dining table, a counter or any free nearby surface but they had to be cute & drive you nuts.  The program sends the little simmies to the nearest coffee table height surface first, including those lighted boxes you put outside so you can find the mail in the dark of night. Designers, yak. Roger93.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 05:47:09 pm by kim » Logged
fisiokas

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 05:26:55 am »

I must tell U I like all those sims stupy exemples. And I thnik there is real people like that!.

Hoy es Simempre todavía [/FONT](A. MAchado)
girlsmeg

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 05:42:24 am »

I had a Sim give birth at the same time it was time for her to drive to work. Well the baby got stuck on her arm somehow and she got in her car and drove to work with the baby! I thought the baby was lost! But when she came home, there the baby was and it was added to the family after that. Smiley
kim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 07:07:39 am »

Quote from: girlsmeg;659094
I had a Sim give birth at the same time it was time for her to drive to work. Well the baby got stuck on her arm somehow and she got in her car and drove to work with the baby! I thought the baby was lost! But when she came home, there the baby was and it was added to the family after that. Smiley
Maybe it was bring your child to work day

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: