Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:57:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stewart Townsend meets Green Acres  (Read 2888 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
daytonaraceway

That which does not kill me... Had run pretty fast

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2007, 06:52:26 pm »

It was a normal day at work... I clock in, my shift starts, I get hell from the cook for my nails, (though I know he's just trying to make me laugh). So why am I writing about it?

He walked in... 6 feet of movie star GOD!!! Stewart Townsend. I couldn't believe it.
"Tuleah pinch me cause I don't think I'm awake!... OWWWW! That hurt!"
"Well you told me to pinch you."
"Yeah but did you have to do it so hard?"
"Nope I just like to hear you yell!"

The hostess came up to me just then, she looked all flustered. I didn't think she even knew who Stewart was.

"Freyja, you will be taking care of the VIP's. No one else will be seated in your section. Now listen up, just because a hot, rich guy is seated at your table doesn't mean a damn thing! Don't screw this up for the restaurant. Understood. No talking about how you want to be somebody... or trying to nudge your way into a film. GOT IT!?!"
"YES MAMN! No problem."
"Gee Honey tonight is totally you're night. I wish I was as lucky as you."
"Tuleah what am I gonna do? You know I'm gonna screw up. I am such a butter fingers when I'm nervous."
" Just think of them like normal people. That's all they want I hear."

*thinking to self* Just go over get their order and don't do anything stupid! I give them a bit to decide what they want, Tuleah gives me a thumbs up and tells me "Good luck. It's not everyday you get to serve a star."

"Would you like to start your meal with any appetizers or maybe a drink from out bar?"
Stewart looks up at me *oh what  face* "What do you recommend?"
"Oh now Stewart I'm sure she has better things to do than talk about food." Now this women had class out the wazoo! Swanky black dress, gorgeous flowing black hair. Definitely arm candy. She turns to me " We'll start with a bottle of your '74 Merlot, and the prosciutto mushrooms." turning back to the table "There see isn't that much better?"
They all had a good laugh at that one.

As I waited for the starters to cook I watched Miss Arm Candy. She was so posed and confident. Wish I could be that way. I got looks too, but I'm just so gangly. Comes from working on a farm your entire life.

"EARTH TO FREY!!!"
"Oh what did you say Gary?"
"I said your table is up get it out there before they get too hungry and leave!"

*Thinking* One foot in front of the other... Just get it to the table.
"Here we go, and have you decided on the main course?"

I wrote down the order and walked back to the kitchen.
"So get to hear any good gossip?"
"No Tu I can barely walk. Do you really think I'm gonna hear what anyone is saying if I'm concentrating so hard."
"Well learn!" And with that she walked off to her table.

30 minutes later had me walking back to the table with the meal in hand.

I did very well. My etiquette teacher would have been so proud. I cleared from the right and served from the left. Everything when so smooth until I got to Stewart.
"Ummmm, can I get some A1?"
I was so startled by his voice that the tray flew out of my hand and landed right in the middle of a very expensive Armani suit.
"Oh I'm so sorry, I really didn't..."
"Freyja! How could you!"

"I'm so sorry Camille, I really didn't..."

"MR Townsend I'm so sorry for this. Please I'm going to comp your whole meal for this and if you'll send the cleaning bill to me I'll pay for that as well.
And as for you!" Camille turned to me."You will make a formal apology to Mr Townsend and his guests and then you will leave these premises and do not return!"

Downtrodden all I could say was a meek "Yes Mrs. Carmichael."
"Mr. Townsend I'm truly sorry I didn't mean for this to happen. Please take my sincerest apologies to you and your guests. I am so sorry to have ruined your dining experience here and I truly hope that you do not slander this fine establishment because of my actions."
With that I started to walk toward the front doors.

"Really this isn't necessary, it was an accident."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing Stewart was defending me...
"Stewart really do you need to do this here? She spilled food on your brand new suit."
Yes but is was an accident, firing her doesn't seem fair"

After that I didn't hear anymore. I was unlocking the door to my car when a hand touched my shoulder. I grabbed it and flipped the "assaliant" over my shoulder and to the ground. There looking up at me was a very stunned Stewart Townsend.

"Wow your pretty strong for one as tiny as you look."
He got up and dusted himself off. I was mortified before now I was wishing I was dead.

"I'm so sorry, really I didn't mean to... Oh bugger!"
"it's ok, I completely understand. I'd do that too if some stranger grabbed me. I was coming out to apologize to you for getting you fired. But now I'm thinking I want to take you out on a date"

"Oh Stewart!"

"Well here's my entourage, what do you say I'll pick you up next Friday at say 8?"

"Ummmm, did you crack your head on the pavement?"
"No I like your spunk. So I'll get all the details ready and see you then."
"But you don't know anything about me. Where I live and well anything!"
"Don't worry I'll be there at 8. Just look pretty."

And with those parting words he walked to his limo.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 10:12:06 pm by daytonaraceway » Logged

Note to self: It\'s illegal to stab people for being stupid!
garnet812

♥ Bite Me ♥

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 07:22:51 am »

I like it already... can't wait til you post more.  :love1:

Garnet's LJ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: