Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:27:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Installation Steps... ?  (Read 1435 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Disco Dancer

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2007, 02:37:45 pm »

I just got seasons yesterday and after reading through a few help posts I am now slightly reluctant to install it! What I was wondering however, was if I have to move my whole downloads folder out of the sims folder and then install it, or just pick through to get all the hacks out? Has this been asked before? I read somewhere about patches as well... I have never used them honestly, but I have Nightlife, university, and FFS. Do I really need them?
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 03:52:20 pm »

I wound up having to trash all my hacks and start over. There were just too many that were not compatible. The good thing was that by the time I had gotten over anguishing that they were gone, most of them had been updated. I've had it for a few weeks so you are that much further ahead.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Disco Dancer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 05:58:46 am »

Yeah thats what I did more or less... And now the seasons versions are out so yay! I don't have to go without my inSIMenator. lol Well, it is working alright so far... and I have most of my custom content on so yeah.Hopefully I have no problemos!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: