Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:41:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: alternative body mesh help  (Read 1507 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Morgan415864

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2007, 12:22:24 pm »

i have recently downloaded the athletic guy meshes on this site and i was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly how they work, are they a custom skintone, or what? lol, can they use maxis clothes as well. if someone could give me the basic rundown i would be obliged. i was also wondering if i should download the slimmer bb, whats your opinion?:snorting:

"Be happy when you bite the apple and see the whole worm, throw up if you find a half."
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 09:43:34 pm »

Morgan415864, you need the meshes and a skintone linked to the athletic bodyshape (or slimBB whichever shape you choose) and yes they are a custom skintone. If you want him to have this shape while showering, you must be sure to have a "showerproof" athletic skintone which you can find here .

You will also need clothes linked to the athletic bodyshape meshes which you can find here and here .  Many of our talented creators (like Wirelessguy and Innocent for example) have clothing to match the bodyshapes. Just browse around their sections of the forum as well as others.
 If you dress him in maxis clothes he will then be in the maxis bodyshape. I love the slim bodybuilder shape, it's my favorite! :happy8:  Good luck and I hope this gets you started.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:45:23 pm by trl » Logged

Morgan415864

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 10:02:28 am »

thank you!

"Be happy when you bite the apple and see the whole worm, throw up if you find a half."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: